Remastered chrome 8s .... Vol soon come

I picked up a pair today for cheap with a gift card and $25 birthday coupon that had a few days left in it . I am not a fan of 8's but love this colorway . I do wish the nubuck used on the Aqua's was on this shoe because as others have mentioned the Aqua's seem to be better quality but I think I made a good purchase .

Where is this military sale?
No sale, whenever the NEX, PX, or BX has a new release Jordan sneaker it's much less than the original box price plus no tax. And they usually have FSR for the whole family. At least at Norfolk NEX. Use to be my go to route to cop most sneakers for years but now they do raffles, smh.

Jordan can't be out here taxing the military on kicks that's a no no :smh: :smh: :smh: people was os dying while he was playing his rookie season

Im lovin these! Just noticed how much thicker the straps are compared to the aquas! Probably already been mentioned but I really hate that bout my aquas

Has anyone purchased from cloud9sneakers through eBay before?Just want to know if they're legit.Anyone with any info your help would be appreciated.Thanks in advance.

if anyone has an extra fnl reward i can use on these holla i will repay it when mine comes in

Anyone see any fakes yet?Just asking because I copped my pair through a store on eBay.Ive been looking haven't came up with much yet.

Anyone see any fakes yet?Just asking because I copped my pair through a store on eBay.Ive been looking haven't came up with much yet.
man i feel like the fake pendulum has swung toward yeezy and adidas. not to say they dont make fake 8s anymore

Can't believe NDC took down the other 8s, guess jb isn't putting the retros on clearance
There's only one size left on the chromes
Slept on these

they took them down yesterday, put it back up the following day. just check manana. so are these the same materrial as the chrome vis

They're that...idk, you brush them against something and the scuff stays there (it comes off when you clean them)...but I would say they are like the Chrome vi's...would've preferred the aqua 8 material myself but these are cool

If you use a brush they scuff will go away.

and yeah, they're nubuck like the VI's, but they're a shorter cut like the playoffs and Suns. In comparison the V's(metallic and black grapes) are nubuck, but a little higher cut so they appear a little more ashy looking because the cut is high enough where it can go in another direction.

Is eastbay almost legitimately sold out? These seem to have moved better than the aquas. I wonder what the bottom dollar for a pair will be.

Back
Top Bottom