Remastered chrome 8s .... Vol soon come

Honestly think you should take this deal if you haven't already, and that's a free $20 reward from FNL to boot. I agree that given enough time the Aquas will be available for cheaper, which is why I personally haven't copped them yet. Though I could say the same for the Chromes.
I am gonna go ahead with the Aquas after all. I looked at CL, 3 ads for the chromes.... they truly will be in the outlets. I can wait. And those 72 10s, they were fakes! Bad box gave em away... I het to save nearly 100 bucks by getting these instead of the 72 10s... I wasn't in love with the 72s to overpay for them... I'm sure Inwill catch them at retail soon enough. Thanks for the suggestions and love ya'll

My local store still has my size was gonna cop but still need some Christmas stuff. Hopefully they sit till I get paid Friday if not going the online route

Aquas already dropped, a number of us copped from Villa online yesterday for $149.99.  Mine shipped were under $160
what site? ruvilla.com is showing 190 for me. I will take both 8s for 150
nerd.gif

After failing on release day of 2003, due to all retail stores being sold out at my mall, refused to pay the resale of $180 back then when I should have, now finally have a new pair. Glad to have them :nthat:

View media item 1840620

Last edited:
After failing on release day of 2003, due to all retail stores being sold out at my mall, refused to pay the resale of $180 back then when I should have, now finally have a new pair. Glad to have them :nthat:

View media item 1840620

Yeah, it's funny how we get desensitized to price hikes. In '06 I walked out of FC with flint and bred 13s for $400. $180-200 was the limit for a GR. Some limited shoes went for more like laser fire red IVs/grape Vs/OG and Black Spizikes. I paid $180 for black caro Vs and even that was LS. When the hype train came hard along with JB price hikes pushing resale of every single shoe to $250-300 I really couldn't believe it. Now I'm paying $190-220+tax and it feels like a good deal since its retail.

Will double up on these once price drops. Had the 03s and they lasted forever.

Have to fight temptation and wait for these to be discounted. But these look too clean on feet and from the pics and vids I seen of them.

These are selling out quick now around my area. I think I'm going to pull the trigger and buy them before I regret it later. If a sale comes I will buy the sale price and return the retail priced kicks.

Last edited:
scooped these up for $109.94. The chromes were harder to obtain than the aquas. Everystore I went to sold out in my size but had plenty of Aquas...

Quality good on these? Don't come out here until Saturday can't wait to get them.

Back
Top Bottom