Remember the hype of the Dead Serious Hoody? Whatever happened to LRG?

I wanted one so bad

And some of you bastards copped and didn't even rock
mad.gif

I just found 2 of the Iron maidens in my closet, the purple and brown one. Pretty much brand new. I think i wore one of them once and realized there is no way I can pull this off. I just took pics other day to sell on here and have no idea what I should get for them.

Originally Posted by zmdawg

I just found 2 of the Iron maidens in my closet, the purple and brown one. Pretty much brand new. I think i wore one of them once and realized there is no way I can pull this off. I just took pics other day to sell on here and have no idea what I should get for them.
I doubt anyone will buy it anymore. It's hard to even put a price tag anymore. You could just donate it.

Every brand goes out of style after a while. They had a good run, and are probably still making decent money. R.I.P. Jonas Bevacqua. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
BRUH THAT DEAD SERIOUS HOODY!! man we was all going in don't lie either!! I lost my Jason mask after a while i was pissed bruh....i still have that hoody btw, and I wear it all the time.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

I still have this in my closet. 
images

I remember I thought these were in limited quantities until I seen them on Karmaloop one day. Used my rep code and ordered that sweater for around $90. Mines is sitting in the closet as well.
roll.gif

I remember saiz and some other random nt'ers in a pic wearing the same hoodie and then a group of asian kids and then the list of picture taking went on from there lol:

Jonas left us...

LRG is still big with the true skaters though. Their simple hoodie and t designs are still nice.

It seemed to lose its popularity overnight, similar to ben baller.
I still can't believe you fools went nuts over those ugly hoodies they released.  Those nt hoody threads hyped them up like crazy.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

I rock the Jason hoody around Halloween every year, I try to on Friday the 13th too.
Guess you got your fit picked out for tomorrow then.

One of my biggest regrets was not buying a ton of these hoodies and selling them online. The demand was nuts
eek.gif
Horrendous looking clothing but who was I to judge? Props to those that had the foresight to exploit this opportunity.

I used to dig LRG when it had the Roots. Tree. Grass. type theme or whatever it was... (circa '04-early '05)

Can't remember the last time I wore LRG tho. Esp since every piece I had was 3X-5X

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

LRG is still big with the true skaters though. 

roll.gif
 Alright Jack
Your definition of true skater: Lil' Wayne. Step off.
LRG has a skate-team...Jack.
Yeah a subpar skate team. Jesus every time you open your mouth the next thing that comes out is exponentially more asinine then the previous statement.    

Originally Posted by Lou Baton

Originally Posted by blacklion23

I rock the Jason hoody around Halloween every year, I try to on Friday the 13th too.
Guess you got your fit picked out for tomorrow then.

Lol, just realized tomorrow is Friday the 13th, it will be rocked tomorrow.

Originally Posted by OG XXs

never had any of those hoodies.. werent my style.. but on the other hand i have plenty of LRG an still buy it every chance i get hoodies pants shirts jackets and belts oh yea and socks lol.

roll.gif
 Alright Jack
Yeah a subpar skate team. Jesus every time you open your mouth the next thing that comes out is exponentially more asinine then the previous statement.    

I got a groupie...nice.

I got a groupie...nice.
Yep yep
cutie 
wink.gif

I never got one at full price but I was like
pimp.gif
when I found it in the sale for £50

wore it twice...

Back
Top Bottom