Remember when everyone used to complain about Yuku... ???

Yuku is still trash.

Only reason there aren't anymore threads about the problems is because we know nothing is going to be done about it.

Yuku is still trash.

Only reason there aren't anymore threads about the problems is because we know nothing is going to be done about it.

I get the white screen, but there aren't many double/triple posts, or the Yuku wizard, or a really slow board.

So I have no real qualms.

I get the white screen, but there aren't many double/triple posts, or the Yuku wizard, or a really slow board.

So I have no real qualms.

I get white pages all the time.

still waiting on Meth or whoever to implement those new features they promised that was supposed to happen 4 months ago...

I get white pages all the time.

still waiting on Meth or whoever to implement those new features they promised that was supposed to happen 4 months ago...

i havent had any problems in a while. used to get pages of people doing 5,10, 15 reposts of the same thing. Whole Pages would disappear. The god damned yuku trouble shooting wizard would appear. Those damn crickets saying "oops this page doesn't exist" but then 2 seconds later its fine. Haven't had any of that in quite some time now. Quit yer *****in folks

Back
Top Bottom