Remember when everyone used to complain about Yuku... ???

i havent had any problems in a while. used to get pages of people doing 5,10, 15 reposts of the same thing. Whole Pages would disappear. The god damned yuku trouble shooting wizard would appear. Those damn crickets saying "oops this page doesn't exist" but then 2 seconds later its fine. Haven't had any of that in quite some time now. Quit yer *****in folks

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

no i still get the white screen of death regularly
This. Not that it matters, it affects the individual's post count.

When I click my username up top, post count is off by like 200
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

no i still get the white screen of death regularly
This. Not that it matters, it affects the individual's post count.

When I click my username up top, post count is off by like 200
laugh.gif

The white screen is one thing, but the forum is a lot better. Before, you could barely have a conversation on a live sporting event. Those issues have been resolved. Thank you.

The white screen is one thing, but the forum is a lot better. Before, you could barely have a conversation on a live sporting event. Those issues have been resolved. Thank you.

I still get the white screen of death on here frequently.

NT Sports & Training is on life support right now while the NBA Playoffs is going on right now
laugh.gif

I still get the white screen of death on here frequently.

NT Sports & Training is on life support right now while the NBA Playoffs is going on right now
laugh.gif

I haven't had the white screen, wizard, slow loading, or multiple posts much recently.

But I still get the "blank" page when I hit the new posts button/arrow a lot... This problem is annoying.

I haven't had the white screen, wizard, slow loading, or multiple posts much recently.

But I still get the "blank" page when I hit the new posts button/arrow a lot... This problem is annoying.

It's infinitely better than before. Double/triple posts are oftentimes the user's fault, not yuku's.

Whatever the mods / yuku admin did, it worked.

It's infinitely better than before. Double/triple posts are oftentimes the user's fault, not yuku's.

Whatever the mods / yuku admin did, it worked.

Back
Top Bottom