Remembering Chappelle's Show

def missed
tired.gif

This racism is killing me inside
laugh.gif

To think that'd end up really being why the show ended
smh.gif

Countless quotables. Probably the greatest comedy show of the decade.

I mean you know how many times I've lied down on somebody's couch just to say "@%*% yo couch ++%$#!"?

This racism is killing me inside
laugh.gif

To think that'd end up really being why the show ended
smh.gif

Countless quotables. Probably the greatest comedy show of the decade.

I mean you know how many times I've lied down on somebody's couch just to say "@%*% yo couch ++%$#!"?

"Matter fact, my friend Jasper told me one of them %+$*$ came by his house to pick his sister up for a date. He said, 'Look here, %%+!+%, that there's my girl; anyone has sex with my sister it's gonna be me!'"

"Matter fact, my friend Jasper told me one of them %+$*$ came by his house to pick his sister up for a date. He said, 'Look here, %%+!+%, that there's my girl; anyone has sex with my sister it's gonna be me!'"

Originally Posted by hymen man

Racism ended the show?
I remember Dave himself saying that all the racist jokes on the show became so popular they were a mainstay and anybody was just up and using them cuz it was a joke now. So while filming for S3 he claimed how he wasn't feeling how some ppl(the crew backstage) were laughing at parts that weren't even the joke part. He said he felt he was becoming apart of making ppl numb to actual racism.

I can see where he coming from but with the pressure he had on him no surprise if he was a little paranoid about that. Plus it was hard to have ppl yell countless quotes at him in the streets.

Him doing stand up aint enough no more. I barely catch him in NY like I use to. I wish he'd do some comedy films or something. Hope he get his mind right. %+%$# need to go purify himself in the waters of lake Minnetonka.

"that's why black people can never have nothing.this just what they want us to do.ya mother ain't sh*+."

"that's why black people can never have nothing.this just what they want us to do.ya mother ain't sh*+."

Originally Posted by hymen man

Racism ended the show?
I remember Dave himself saying that all the racist jokes on the show became so popular they were a mainstay and anybody was just up and using them cuz it was a joke now. So while filming for S3 he claimed how he wasn't feeling how some ppl(the crew backstage) were laughing at parts that weren't even the joke part. He said he felt he was becoming apart of making ppl numb to actual racism.

I can see where he coming from but with the pressure he had on him no surprise if he was a little paranoid about that. Plus it was hard to have ppl yell countless quotes at him in the streets.

Him doing stand up aint enough no more. I barely catch him in NY like I use to. I wish he'd do some comedy films or something. Hope he get his mind right. %+%$# need to go purify himself in the waters of lake Minnetonka.

Yeah I def think Chappelle is done with anything on screen though, and it sucks because I know he still has it. =/

Yeah I def think Chappelle is done with anything on screen though, and it sucks because I know he still has it. =/

Gotta go with racist animals in history.."RUN, its james, the !@+@++ hatin dolphin" lmao
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Gotta go with racist animals in history.."RUN, its james, the !@+@++ hatin dolphin" lmao
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That sexually transmitted disease skit was funny. I remember something along the lines of "I beat my !#%% like it owes me money" Absolutely hilarious.

That sexually transmitted disease skit was funny. I remember something along the lines of "I beat my !#%% like it owes me money" Absolutely hilarious.

smokey johnson...is nominated for..callin a bomb threat to the special olympics maaann!! Lmao

smokey johnson...is nominated for..callin a bomb threat to the special olympics maaann!! Lmao

Originally Posted by savy007710

its Silky Johnson...smokey
smh.gif

And did we really forget the 'Trading Spouses' skit

Originally Posted by savy007710

its Silky Johnson...smokey
smh.gif

And did we really forget the 'Trading Spouses' skit

Back
Top Bottom