best episodes in my opinion are
player haters ball holy s**t
the real world lmaooo and cant forget the stds man lmaooo
snoop made that one OD

Peep the avy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Diddys making the band skit was classic, as was the mad real world. Rick James & Prince ones were awesome. But really they were all good. Even the shorter ones, like Black Gallagher for example. I can't believe they opened up the show on such a controversial skit, the blind black white supremacist
laugh.gif
Season 2 was ridiculous

Diddys making the band skit was classic, as was the mad real world. Rick James & Prince ones were awesome. But really they were all good. Even the shorter ones, like Black Gallagher for example. I can't believe they opened up the show on such a controversial skit, the blind black white supremacist
laugh.gif
Season 2 was ridiculous

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

smh.gif
@ ppl thinking dave went mental

He couldn't handle the fame. He basically said the show ruined his life. It sucks but he did have a breakdown. He didn't just quit amicably.

I do miss the show though.

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

smh.gif
@ ppl thinking dave went mental

He couldn't handle the fame. He basically said the show ruined his life. It sucks but he did have a breakdown. He didn't just quit amicably.

I do miss the show though.

America wants to see us live not work. Look at how Tron is livin America. For the citaaaaayyy.
roll.gif

America wants to see us live not work. Look at how Tron is livin America. For the citaaaaayyy.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom