Remembering Chappelle's Show

pimp.gif
 been 5 years since the end of season 2, & nothing on TV has even come close to top it.

my top 3 skits:

pimp.gif
 been 5 years since the end of season 2, & nothing on TV has even come close to top it.

my top 3 skits:

#$%^&* i spent a good 5 minutes looking for those damn clips and yuku Fs up my Original post?! 
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Chappelle's Show is still 
pimp.gif

#$%^&* i spent a good 5 minutes looking for those damn clips and yuku Fs up my Original post?! 
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Chappelle's Show is still 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jerry Hughes

This is the only show I can say makes me sad because it's no longer around

This

and Jersey Shore in the future.
frown.gif

It's a damn shame that Dave went all mental and didn't continue the show. But those 2 seasons are pure gold, and I'm thankful I was able to witness them.

I'd have such a tough time trying to say my top 3 skits, b/c there were too many instant classics.

It's a damn shame that Dave went all mental and didn't continue the show. But those 2 seasons are pure gold, and I'm thankful I was able to witness them.

I'd have such a tough time trying to say my top 3 skits, b/c there were too many instant classics.

I think that was the beautiful thing about Chappelle's Show. He left us wanting more by going out on top. Alot of the shows these days run their material into ground until you're straight sick of it. While I wanted more seasons as much as the next guy, I understand that expectations would have gotten out of hand and eventually the show would have soured. This way we look back on it fondly as arguably the greatest sketch comedy show of all time.

I think that was the beautiful thing about Chappelle's Show. He left us wanting more by going out on top. Alot of the shows these days run their material into ground until you're straight sick of it. While I wanted more seasons as much as the next guy, I understand that expectations would have gotten out of hand and eventually the show would have soured. This way we look back on it fondly as arguably the greatest sketch comedy show of all time.

''The greatest sketch comedy show of all time''...

...what? How old are you?

I love the Chappelle Show as much as the next man and own the DVDs just like you all, but it's not the best sketch comedy show all time - not even the best Black sketch comedy show of all time...

...love Dave to death, but this #!%# can't hold a candle to ''In Living Color.''

''The greatest sketch comedy show of all time''...

...what? How old are you?

I love the Chappelle Show as much as the next man and own the DVDs just like you all, but it's not the best sketch comedy show all time - not even the best Black sketch comedy show of all time...

...love Dave to death, but this #!%# can't hold a candle to ''In Living Color.''

Back
Top Bottom