Renegade Restorations Bringing Sneakers back to life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Puma Clyde toe box’s before and after. This is a little something new. A little bit of a back story on these. These had motor oil soaked into the suede and had some really bad stains. The toe box’s are also really flat and have lost there natural shape. I removed the motor oil stains and more importantly I reshaped the toe box back to its original shape.

Before

After

Puma Clyde toe box’s before and after. This is a little something new. A little bit of a back story on these. These had motor oil soaked into the suede and had some really bad stains. The toe box’s are also really flat and have lost there natural shape. I removed the motor oil stains and more importantly I reshaped the toe box back to its original shape.

Before

After

Jeremy Scott Adidas Contest!!
Details: size 8.5, full restoration was done on them and you can see what was done here: https://www.facebook.com/...2.142399482443076&type=3
They do not come with the original box but one will be provided.

Contest Begins February 6th at 12 noon Pacific and ends February 19th at 12 noon Pacific.

Rules:
1. Post most beat pair of Kicks that you own on my wall.
2. Include a tag or include yourself in the picture.
3. Only 1 picture per contestant.
4.People can vote for your picture by clicking the like button.
5. To get more votes promote on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and anywhere else you want. Be sure to include my company name when you ask for votes (Renegade Restorations or @RenegadeRestos). If your going to ask for votes outside of the sites I mentioned. Be sure to email me the link ([email protected]) so that I can count it.
6. The person with the most votes and most mentions of my company will win the first place prize.

Prizes:
There will be 3 winners and 3 different prizes.
1st place will win the jeremy Scott Adidas.
2nd and 3rd place prizes will be announced on Wednesday February 15th at 12 noon Pacific.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Jeremy Scott Adidas Contest!!
Details: size 8.5, full restoration was done on them and you can see what was done here: https://www.facebook.com/...2.142399482443076&type=3
They do not come with the original box but one will be provided.

Contest Begins February 6th at 12 noon Pacific and ends February 19th at 12 noon Pacific.

Rules:
1. Post most beat pair of Kicks that you own on my wall.
2. Include a tag or include yourself in the picture.
3. Only 1 picture per contestant.
4.People can vote for your picture by clicking the like button.
5. To get more votes promote on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and anywhere else you want. Be sure to include my company name when you ask for votes (Renegade Restorations or @RenegadeRestos). If your going to ask for votes outside of the sites I mentioned. Be sure to email me the link ([email protected]) so that I can count it.
6. The person with the most votes and most mentions of my company will win the first place prize.

Prizes:
There will be 3 winners and 3 different prizes.
1st place will win the jeremy Scott Adidas.
2nd and 3rd place prizes will be announced on Wednesday February 15th at 12 noon Pacific.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!

I like to bring back the laces that come with the shoes. If you notice that in the before they are frayed, dirty and wrinkled from being laced up. Deep cleaned them and removed the fraying and removed the wrinkles.

I like to bring back the laces that come with the shoes. If you notice that in the before they are frayed, dirty and wrinkled from being laced up. Deep cleaned them and removed the fraying and removed the wrinkles.

Cement III left shoe outer elephant print before and after. I deep cleaned the nubuck and refreshed the print.

Cement III left shoe outer elephant print before and after. I deep cleaned the nubuck and refreshed the print.

I figured I'd share my contest entry in your post here too Renegade. 

1985 Original Air Jordan Metallic Blue I
 (Cracking on the Metallic Blue Heel Portion & Nike Check, Yellowed Midsole, Scuffs All Over & Sole has a Greenish Tint instead of a Blue Tint from mowing the grass.. Etc. ) 

Took this picture adding the 85' Metallic AJ I's for my dude Renegade Restorations Contest. 

I NEED those Restored Jeremy Scott Adidas in my size too ! 
( His work is Amazing ! ) 

If any of the NT Fam wants to help and contribute by 'Liking' my post in the link below.. It would be great ! 

[ LINK ]

Thanks in Advance NT !
pimp.gif

I figured I'd share my contest entry in your post here too Renegade. 

1985 Original Air Jordan Metallic Blue I
 (Cracking on the Metallic Blue Heel Portion & Nike Check, Yellowed Midsole, Scuffs All Over & Sole has a Greenish Tint instead of a Blue Tint from mowing the grass.. Etc. ) 

Took this picture adding the 85' Metallic AJ I's for my dude Renegade Restorations Contest. 

I NEED those Restored Jeremy Scott Adidas in my size too ! 
( His work is Amazing ! ) 

If any of the NT Fam wants to help and contribute by 'Liking' my post in the link below.. It would be great ! 

[ LINK ]

Thanks in Advance NT !
pimp.gif

Adidas Shelltoe right shoe before and after. Deep cleaned and deodorized the entire inside.

Adidas Shelltoe right shoe before and after. Deep cleaned and deodorized the entire inside.

Puma Clyde left shoe before and after. There was motor oil soaked into the suede and even worse if you notice the motor oil soaked into the rubber of the midsole.

Puma Clyde left shoe before and after. There was motor oil soaked into the suede and even worse if you notice the motor oil soaked into the rubber of the midsole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom