Renegade Restorations Bringing Sneakers back to life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man you do amazing work. Looking at these pictures makes me want to restore more and more shoes. And I know you don't want to give away any of your secrets, but is there any insight you can give me on how to go about decreasing the patent leather toeboxes on the 11s? I just would rather not take the risk of damaging the shoes trying different techniques. Any advice helps. Thanks a lot and keep up the good work 
pimp.gif

Man you do amazing work. Looking at these pictures makes me want to restore more and more shoes. And I know you don't want to give away any of your secrets, but is there any insight you can give me on how to go about decreasing the patent leather toeboxes on the 11s? I just would rather not take the risk of damaging the shoes trying different techniques. Any advice helps. Thanks a lot and keep up the good work 
pimp.gif

Thomas Decoud's Tour IV right shoe front rubber before and after I deep cleaned and brought back the original color to the rubber.

Thomas Decoud's Tour IV right shoe front rubber before and after I deep cleaned and brought back the original color to the rubber.

Victor's Supreme soles before and after I deep cleaned and brought back the color to the rubber. If you notice the rubber had a brownish tint to it.

Victor's Supreme soles before and after I deep cleaned and brought back the color to the rubber. If you notice the rubber had a brownish tint to it.

I have explained the picture thing over and over but it seems like I have to explain it almost everyday. The reason that they are in different lighting is because I have new camera which im still learning how to use. As long as you guys get the basics of what im trying to do it will have to do for now. I dont photoshop any of my pictures or try to mislead anybody in what Im trying to do. If I were, I wouldnt have any customers. No matter what pictures I take. It will never compare to seeing it person.

I have explained the picture thing over and over but it seems like I have to explain it almost everyday. The reason that they are in different lighting is because I have new camera which im still learning how to use. As long as you guys get the basics of what im trying to do it will have to do for now. I dont photoshop any of my pictures or try to mislead anybody in what Im trying to do. If I were, I wouldnt have any customers. No matter what pictures I take. It will never compare to seeing it person.

Jivan Ivan of Breakvision's Adidas Shelltoe's. Check out the detailed pics and what was done on Facebook at Renegade Restorations.

Before

After

Jivan Ivan of Breakvision's Adidas Shelltoe's. Check out the detailed pics and what was done on Facebook at Renegade Restorations.

Before

After

Ok guys we only have 2 entries for the contest. Dont forget to vote for them and submit your entries.

Jeremy Scott Adidas Contest!!
Details: size 8.5, full restoration was done on them and you can see what was done here: https://www.facebook.com/...2.142399482443076&type=3
They do not come with the original box but one will be provided.

Contest Begins February 6th at 12 noon Pacific and ends February 19th at 12 noon Pacific.

Rules:
1. Post most beat pair of Kicks that you own on my wall.
2. Include a tag or include yourself in the picture.
3. Only 1 picture per contestant.
4.People can vote for your picture by clicking the like button.
5. To get more votes promote on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and anywhere else you want. Be sure to include my company name when you ask for votes (Renegade Restorations or @RenegadeRestos). If your going to ask for votes outside of the sites I mentioned. Be sure to email me the link ([email protected]) so that I can count it.
6. The person with the most votes and most mentions of my company will win the first place prize.

Prizes:
There will be 3 winners and 3 different prizes.
1st place will win the jeremy Scott Adidas.
2nd and 3rd place prizes will be announced on Wednesday February 15th at 12 noon Pacific.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Ok guys we only have 2 entries for the contest. Dont forget to vote for them and submit your entries.

Jeremy Scott Adidas Contest!!
Details: size 8.5, full restoration was done on them and you can see what was done here: https://www.facebook.com/...2.142399482443076&type=3
They do not come with the original box but one will be provided.

Contest Begins February 6th at 12 noon Pacific and ends February 19th at 12 noon Pacific.

Rules:
1. Post most beat pair of Kicks that you own on my wall.
2. Include a tag or include yourself in the picture.
3. Only 1 picture per contestant.
4.People can vote for your picture by clicking the like button.
5. To get more votes promote on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and anywhere else you want. Be sure to include my company name when you ask for votes (Renegade Restorations or @RenegadeRestos). If your going to ask for votes outside of the sites I mentioned. Be sure to email me the link ([email protected]) so that I can count it.
6. The person with the most votes and most mentions of my company will win the first place prize.

Prizes:
There will be 3 winners and 3 different prizes.
1st place will win the jeremy Scott Adidas.
2nd and 3rd place prizes will be announced on Wednesday February 15th at 12 noon Pacific.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Black Cement III right shoe before and after I deep cleaned the nubuck and fix of the elephant print.

Black Cement III right shoe before and after I deep cleaned the nubuck and fix of the elephant print.

Man you need to teach a class, this will save a lot of sneaker head some doe. Plus allow cats to actually wear their shoes. Lol.

Man you need to teach a class, this will save a lot of sneaker head some doe. Plus allow cats to actually wear their shoes. Lol.

Puma Clyde right shoe before and after removal of the oil stains from the suede and from the midsole.

Puma Clyde right shoe before and after removal of the oil stains from the suede and from the midsole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom