Renegade Restorations Bringing Sneakers back to life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Friday I will be reposting all the entries for the contest for people to get in there last votes all weekend long til the end of the contest on Sunday. Dont forget to ask for votes on Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr. If you really want to win. Good Luck!!

On Friday I will be reposting all the entries for the contest for people to get in there last votes all weekend long til the end of the contest on Sunday. Dont forget to ask for votes on Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr. If you really want to win. Good Luck!!

Jeremy Scott Adidas Contest!!
You guys have until Sunday Noon Westcoast time before the contest is over. Lets see who wants to win and dont forget to get in your last minute votes.

Jeremy Scott Adidas Contest!!
You guys have until Sunday Noon Westcoast time before the contest is over. Lets see who wants to win and dont forget to get in your last minute votes.

Winners of the Jeremy Scott Adidas Contest!!

1st place: Victor Rivera (DC shoe bracelet) Prize: Jeremy Scott Adidas
2nd place: Edin Cristofi (Laney V's) Prize: Basic restoration on a shoe of choice.
3rd place: Alex Chao (Space jam XI in pieces) Prize Illamentals Clothing Just Get Ill Tee.
I will contacting all the winners so hang tight and congratulations to the winners and everybody that participated, Renegade Restorations

Winners of the Jeremy Scott Adidas Contest!!

1st place: Victor Rivera (DC shoe bracelet) Prize: Jeremy Scott Adidas
2nd place: Edin Cristofi (Laney V's) Prize: Basic restoration on a shoe of choice.
3rd place: Alex Chao (Space jam XI in pieces) Prize Illamentals Clothing Just Get Ill Tee.
I will contacting all the winners so hang tight and congratulations to the winners and everybody that participated, Renegade Restorations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom