Renegade Restorations Bringing Sneakers back to life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Puma Clyde right shoe before and after removal of the motor oil stains and restoring the color of the suede.

Puma Clyde right shoe before and after removal of the motor oil stains and restoring the color of the suede.

Jay's Playoff XII right shoe outer foam before and after. I removed the creases, stripped the old paint and repainted to make it look fresh again.

Jay's Playoff XII right shoe outer foam before and after. I removed the creases, stripped the old paint and repainted to make it look fresh again.

Finished up these Puma Clydes. They were in really bad shape and had motor oil soaked into the suede and rubber. Check out the detailed pictures and what was done at Renegade Restorations on Facebook.

Before

After

Finished up these Puma Clydes. They were in really bad shape and had motor oil soaked into the suede and rubber. Check out the detailed pictures and what was done at Renegade Restorations on Facebook.

Before

After

ED's Bred XI left shoe outer midsole before and after. This is something new for you guys. If you notice in the before pic. There is a yellow tint on the foam midsole and glue stains. I whitened the foam midsole and removed all the glue stains.

ED's Bred XI left shoe outer midsole before and after. This is something new for you guys. If you notice in the before pic. There is a yellow tint on the foam midsole and glue stains. I whitened the foam midsole and removed all the glue stains.

This is a special project that im working on for somebody. This is the left toecap before and after.

This is a special project that im working on for somebody. This is the left toecap before and after.

This is something new on a pair of Puma suedes. The customer spilled some type of art supply on it which turned the suede brown. This is the before and after of the suede repair.

This is something new on a pair of Puma suedes. The customer spilled some type of art supply on it which turned the suede brown. This is the before and after of the suede repair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom