Renegade Restorations Bringing Sneakers back to life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished up these Jeremy Scott Adidas. Check out the detailed pics at Renegade Restorations on Facebook to see what was done to them. These are the contest shoes that I will be giving away in the next couple of weeks. Keep checking my Facebook page for the details on how to win them.

Before

After

Originally Posted by POLITIX76

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

I gonna say what no one else would..i would love to send you my shoes...but you use the same pics and say they are different shoes. i have been watching for 2 years...restoration thread included and they are always the same shoes with different peoples names...
Haha sure. You really need to look at the pictures carefully. If I was doing that. I wouldnt still have a business nor would people send me there shoes. Please do some research before you make a dumb comment.
I can vouch that this dude is legit.

Originally Posted by POLITIX76

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

I gonna say what no one else would..i would love to send you my shoes...but you use the same pics and say they are different shoes. i have been watching for 2 years...restoration thread included and they are always the same shoes with different peoples names...
Haha sure. You really need to look at the pictures carefully. If I was doing that. I wouldnt still have a business nor would people send me there shoes. Please do some research before you make a dumb comment.
I can vouch that this dude is legit.

wow!!! im impressed my dude... very handy at your craft!!! i have a few pair i may send your way!!! word up!

wow!!! im impressed my dude... very handy at your craft!!! i have a few pair i may send your way!!! word up!

Kurt's Concord XI Seaglow/Hard candy update. I removed the hard candy on the left shoe and the right still has it.

Before

After

Kurt's Concord XI Seaglow/Hard candy update. I removed the hard candy on the left shoe and the right still has it.

Before

After

Adidas Shelltoe left shoe outer before and after. Notice the cuts and scuffs in the leather and white shoe polish on the black upper ankle. I repaired the cuts and scuff of the leather and remed the white polish from the black upper and the stitching.

Before

After

Adidas Shelltoe left shoe outer before and after. Notice the cuts and scuffs in the leather and white shoe polish on the black upper ankle. I repaired the cuts and scuff of the leather and remed the white polish from the black upper and the stitching.

Before

After

Thomas Decoud's Tour IV right shoe tongue after deep cleaning and whitening of the mesh behind the netting and yes the netting is also going to white again.

Before

After

Thomas Decoud's Tour IV right shoe tongue after deep cleaning and whitening of the mesh behind the netting and yes the netting is also going to white again.

Before

After

Adidas Shelltoe left shoe inside after deep cleaning and deodorizing of the entire inside of the shoe.

Before

After

Adidas Shelltoe left shoe inside after deep cleaning and deodorizing of the entire inside of the shoe.

Before

After

Black Cement III left shoe outer elephant print after deep cleaning and fix of the elephant print.

Before

After

Black Cement III left shoe outer elephant print after deep cleaning and fix of the elephant print.

Before

After

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom