Renegade Restorations Bringing Sneakers back to life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completely restored these Playoff XII's in and out. Check out the detailed pictures to see what was done at Renegade Restorations on Facebook.

For all you guys that are on Instagram. You guys can follow me at RenegadeRestorations for updates and other pics and projects that im working on.

This is a pair of Cement IV's that I worked on. This is the before and after of the grey rubber part of the sole that turned a hard brown yellowish color. I brought back the original color with my own technique.

This work is just amazing!! Im adding you on instagram and sending a few people your way. Great stuff

A pair of XII's that I worked on. This is the before and after of the removal of jean stains. Which is a common problem and I did not paint it. You can check out the detailed pics in the photo album to see what was done to entire pair.

Can you start taking your pics in the same light? Taking the before pics in low light and then after pics in good lighting just looks like your trying to cheat....I see the work you do and it's amazing but you are obviously trying to change the lighting to improve the before and after effect and it just comes off as suspect.

A pair of Bred XI's that im working on. This is the left outer foam midsole before and after removal of the stains, whitening, decreasing and fix of the fraying of the midsole.

Originally Posted by Dprociak

Can you start taking your pics in the same light? Taking the before pics in low light and then after pics in good lighting just looks like your trying to cheat....I see the work you do and it's amazing but you are obviously trying to change the lighting to improve the before and after effect and it just comes off as suspect.

What's especially suspect is that the first picture always has a yellow tinge to it and the second is white/blue.

Either learn to white balance or just make them the same.

Bred XI left shoe inner foam midsole before and after whitening and removal of the creases from the midsole.

This is a before and after of the fix of the plastic Nike swoosh on a pair of Lebron South Beach 8 Pre Heats. I have found that this is a common problem on these shoes. As you can see the there is a defect on the plastic and I will be posting another defect commonly found on these shoes soon.

[QUOTE name="Dprociak"]
Originally Posted by Dprociak

What's especially suspect is that the first picture always has a yellow tinge to it and the second is white/blue.

Either learn to white balance or just make them the same.
[/quote]

That's what I thought when I was looking at the pictures. It's like those proactive infomercials where in the before shot the girls is all depressed and looks like she's about to commit suicide and the after she's all dolled up with a new haircut, make-up on and is grinning ear to ear.

Not saying what you're doing isn't good, it's just that you shouldn't try to deceive people with camera and lighting tricks. Just be honest cause if your work is as good as you say it is, you wouldn't need to resort to such things.

I just noticed this ^ , he does it in just about every other picture.... not saying his work isnt obviously good but he needs to start taking the pics under the same lighting so we can see the exact restoration results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom