Rep for all my single fathers out there!

Damn Classy Freshman, my ex is the same way. I even offered her more time because they eat dinner with me 5 nights a week and she's missing out and she responded with a slick remark about my child support going up if she spends more time with them. smh

I too know that no cable feel bro and I have two girls to keep entertained. It's a tough, but it gives me more time to teach and be engaged. When my money is straight, I'm still only gonna have one tv with cable and limit tv time. I'm definitely building strong bonds. Glad to see I'm not alone.

heres my lil man...just turned 2 last month....u can say im mister mom...my wife works 50+ hours a week...i only work part time right now so most of the time he's with me

15mibex.jpg

2hp845f.jpg

No matter how great either single parent is, it is sad that more and more kids are not growing up with solid two parent households in this day in age.

Props to all the single parents holding it down regardless and make sure your child has a strong opposite sex influence in their life that can fill in the gaps you are not able to reach.

No matter how great either single parent is, it is sad that more and more kids are not growing up with solid two parent households in this day in age.

Props to all the single parents holding it down regardless and make sure your child has a strong opposite sex influence in their life that can fill in the gaps you are not able to reach.

yeah it is sad but sometimes it better this way..

for example: i rather me and BM be separate than have my son see us ague every day.

some people it might be worse. some families actually fight physically. That is def not something you want to have around your child. I saw my pops beat the crap out of my moms and i told myself if i were to have a kid n me & the mother don't get along, i would never do this and never do it around my kid. i still hate my dad for what he did to my moms. kids shouldn't be seeing stuff like that.

thats why sometimes its better to just go their separate ways.

Respect to all of you guys.

Best of luck to you and your little ones!

edit: just went over my rep limit :lol:

Last edited:
salute nt fam im one myself may i add so i understand the struggle happy holidays to all

i thought we were gonna stay together after she had our son. But shorty started being super insecure and short tempered which caused us to argue alot. Cant have that around lil man so i bounced. Thats how it pans out sometimes

"this daddy, lil n____!!" -Martin Lawrence

single dad is like logical woman... Almost as rare as a holofoil (sp?) Mew...

y'all don't get ANY credit, though... we need Kesha Cole or Nicki minaj to make a song about single daddies.

No kids on my end, but I got an orphanage brewing in this one chick.
laugh.gif

props to single dads though..cant wait til im a father

Back
Top Bottom