Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

NYC

- We're better than L.A.
- We're better than ATL.
- We're better than Chi-Town.
- We're better than SF.
- We're better than your city aswell...

Let the hate begin!!!

1. Your city is a dump 2. It's full of simps 3. Got gassed up females that look like Sam cassel/ beetle juice 4. The city of taking Ls 5. Your music artist are living in denial with an exception of a hand full

I'm sorry Keith, hate to do this to you but...

You're the last person on this board that should be calling anyone a simp...

AND you talk about my city getting Ls??? You're from Atlanta right?....

laugh.gif

Ninja when do I simp???? You sound crazy ....I leave that to thirsty new yorkers....yall have a limited supply of females ....suppose to be a melting pot huh???? Melting pot of what BALL PARK FRANKS

A limited supply?

Really? Someone sounds deprived...

You always simp. From your inability to use diction expected from someone your age, to your grammar.

The overall subject matter of your topics/posts be having people
eyes.gif
...I can almost feel the leniency people provide when responding to your posts. If anything most people simply humor you because you're a pretty nice fellow...

However, when you want to start having pretentions of superiority over my city and those who inhabit it, I have to stop you right there sir....

You or your city in no way shape form or fashion can even contend with my city. Fall back, way back sir. Stop sounding oh so salty and relax.

So my grammar makes me a simp.....hmmmmm.....I thought simping involved chicks not grammar...but that's what you get from someone who is deprived of poon since there female population is low....the results are a guy that faps to a damn grammar book....this is nt...and I don't have to type shhh the correct way if I don't want to....besides I don't start school until June....what the hell does my threads have to do with me being a simp....NINJA YOU SOUND LIKE YOU WANT E FAME.....I can careless if people come in them....but they do .....and what threads have you made that have been 20 plus pages???? Back to the dump you stay in though....your city is not the best in nothing...just a bunch of so called know it all in denial about not being the best

You have no idea how mad you're making yourself sound...

BTW "simping" derives from simpleton. The fact that you just caught on to the term "simp" and only in its popular NT form denotes exactly what I was conveying to you in my earlier post.

E-Fame? Hardly...

Sounds like you're the one yearning for e-fame talking about "what threads you made that went 20 pages?"

You're like comebacklegend, only difference, you actually put effort into your posts....

Sad...

Bruh..you were the one said something about threads right???? Not me....as far as me being a simp...I know where I stand on that....mad ???...not at all youthe one that extra salty about that ball park frank joke ....and NYC cats simping(which is true) not me....

Keithahundred wrote:
Bruh..you were the one said something about threads right???? Not me....as far as me being a simp...I know where I stand on that....mad ???...not at all you the one that extra salty about that ball park frank joke ....and NYC cats simping(which is true) not me....

I didn't even acknowledge that weak retort (ball park w/e). You indeed did sound very mad, went off on a huge tangent alternating between caps lock andlower case letters. I see your frustration brother
laugh.gif

As for your "threads" I was really talking about the subject matter of everything you type. I swear I thought you were twelve...

I know you're not smashing nothing with that state of mind.

Just admit it, you wish you were from NY. Why else would you jump all over my post simply stating our superiority over all else? You could have dismissed itlike most did, instead you took it personally. Why so angry son?

Tampa.
- It's hot.
- Insane drivers, worse than your city.
- Mons Venus, one of the most famous strip clubs in the United States.
- NFL champs, NHL champs, Arena Football champs.
- It's hot.

No one reps Minneapolis.
frown.gif

1. Easy access to THE biggest mall in AMERICA. It's not even 15 minutes away by train.
2. Plenty of lakes and parks to get summer thangs poppin'. A big up to my dudes who keg at Bare Naked Beach. And at the Falls. They know what's up withthem bikinis on those suburban girls.
3. Super diverse.
4. The Downtown and Uptown areas are crazy with things to do. If I had a car, I wouldn't be able to get bored, seriously.
5. All the perks of a bigger city, without all of the negatives. (Low murder rate, not too many potholes in the streets, etc.)

I love my city.
pimp.gif

The thread title says 5 FACTS but it looks like most of the stuff posted here are opinions. Anyways...

Charleston, SC

-We're one of the top 10 most dangerous cities in the US
-The Civil War started here
-We have a high cost of living and housing market
-We were once the state capital
-Home of Geechie culture

Buffalo, NY

1. Best chicken wings on earth
pimp.gif

2. Die hard bills fans no matter how much we lose we still out there.
3. SNOWDAYS
pimp.gif

4. Delaware basketball games > rucker
5. Dont get shot over some bs

Keithahundred wrote:
Bruh..you were the one said something about threads right???? Not me....as far as me being a simp...I know where I stand on that....mad ???...not at all you the one that extra salty about that ball park frank joke ....and NYC cats simping(which is true) not me....

I didn't even acknowledge that weak retort (ball park w/e). You indeed did sound very mad, went off on a huge tangent alternating between caps lock and lower case letters. I see your frustration brother
laugh.gif

As for your "threads" I was really talking about the subject matter of everything you type. I swear I thought you were twelve...

Just admit it, you wish you were from NY. Why else would you jump all over my post simply stating our superiority over all else? You could have dismissed it like most did, instead you took it personally. Why so angry son?

Bruh why the hell would I want to he from NYC...or from any city up north...I'm not ignoring nothing...simply because your city is not better thanmine...or any city in that list...I'm not getting any???...that's like saying NYC has plenty of females that are ready to get it in...

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

Keithahundred wrote:

I didn't even acknowledge that weak retort (ball park w/e). You indeed did sound very mad, went off on a huge tangent alternating between caps lock and lower case letters. I see your frustration brother
laugh.gif

Just admit it, you wish you were from NY. Why else would you jump all over my post simply stating our superiority over all else? You could have dismissed it like most did, instead you took it personally. Why so angry son? Why the hell, would I want to be NYC ...better yet from up north period
roll.gif
...I'm not ignoring nothing....simply because your city is not better than mine....or any city you put on that list....and I'm not getting any... thats just like saying your city is flooded with women who's ready to give up

Huh you replied in your quote of me?

I'm not even going to address you after this, relax Keith. Stop being so salty.

Sacramento, CA.

Uhmm...
1) Chill place.
2) Nice people
3) Capital of California
4) State Fair
5) City of trees..?

yeah..
not much, but i like it here..
happy.gif

New Orleans!

1) Awesome cuisine/top culinary destination
2) Awesome heritage
3) Mardi Gras (nuff said)/ we know how to party
4) Birthplace of Jazz
5) French Quarter/St Charles Ave/Uptown some of the most beautiful homes in the US

*bonus* Tied with Miami (
frown.gif
) in regards to most Super Bowls hosted.

MINNEAPOLIS

1. very diverse and liberal
2. sucks in the winter
3. lots of parks, dog parks and lakes
4. you can get anywhere on bike
5. you'll catch AIDS on the north side

Keithahundred wrote:

laugh.gif

Just admit it, you wish you were from NY. Why else would you jump all over my post simply stating our superiority over all else? You could have dismissed it like most did, instead you took it personally. Why so angry son? Why the hell, would I want to be NYC ...better yet from up north period
roll.gif
...I'm not ignoring nothing....simply because your city is not better than mine....or any city you put on that list....and I'm not getting any... thats just like saying your city is flooded with women who's ready to give up

Small error

portland

home of nike
most strip clubs per capita fully nude too
best micro brews in america
no sales tax
tons of outdoor activities

18key wrote:

Portland

1. Most strip clubs per person
2. Grow the best weed
3. Best summer weather. 70 degrees, sunny, light breeze everyday until out yearly 2 week heat wave .
4. Soccer City, USA. But we just got an MLS team.
5. We're not as conceited as any other big West coast city.

pimp.gif

My Portland contribution
1. Boppers get fully naked
2. home of the micro brew
3. Great bars all over the city
4. Great place to start a business- lots of local support
5. An hour and a half from anything the outdoorsy folks are up for

Keithahundred wrote:

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Smh. Heres a fact about your city, it has the most arrogant, obnoxious people ever, like yourself. I don't think this of all NYers, theres alot of cool, helpful ones, but dude, not everyone wants to be from your city, wake up man, you're a loser.

Chi Town Stand Up!

-Obama
-Wrigley Field
-Michael Jordan
-The best restaurants
-A wide variety of females

There is so much more I could write,I Love My City!
  • At 23.5 miles, Chicago's Western Avenue is the world's longest street.
  • Chicago is home to Lincoln Park Zoo -- one of the world's last free zoos.
  • Chicago produced the first:
steel frame skyscraper
stainless steel building
atomic reactor to produce electricity
cafeteria
co-educational public high school
the bifocal contact lens
McDonalds' Fast Food Restaurant
Dunkin Donuts
the Butterfinger and Baby Ruth candy bars
Lemonheads, Red Hots, and Boston Baked Beans Candies
Color Television by Zenith

• The term "Jazz" was coined in Chicago in 1914. The city's native musicians included band leader Benny Goodman and drummer Gene Krupa.
  • The world-famous Harlem Globetrotters got their start in Chicago as the "Savoy Big 5." They played their first game at Chicago's Savoy Ballroom in 1926 and became the Harlem Globetrotters in 1927.

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

NYC

- We're better than L.A.
- We're better than ATL.
- We're better than Chi-Town.
- We're better than SF.
- We're better than your city aswell...

Let the hate begin!!!
NY'ers always on the defensive/insecurity tip
laugh.gif

Oh, there is nothing insecure about NY. Everyone takes shots at the big kid on the playground. We just like keepin everyone in check via reminders.

Boston/New England:
- Our pro-sports teams are better than yours
- We're smarter than the Bay area
- friendliest big city in the Northeast
- 40+ colleges/universities within 45 minutes of each other
- The Departed

Back
Top Bottom