Originally Posted by LiquidCREAM

Originally Posted by Phinsfan13

Originally Posted by icykicks79

Originally Posted by LiquidCREAM

Originally Posted by Phinsfan13

Westfield 06

mad.gif

06 game centrevilleVSwestfield left alot of kids suspended at centreville

Westfield has some badass kids and there football team is like an army. Hayfield secondary '12, yes 2012
What do you expect with so many different cultures and rich folk giving money to their little girls and boys and not paying attention to what they do so they can go do cocaine and heroine?
At this point, I'm really devastated to be associated with that school. Gone is the pride I once had when I graduated. Now I just hang my head in shame. Lost two friends to that shooting at Tech.
westfield is full of bammas. so is hayfield. but westfield even more. last year a girl died from westfield cause she ODed on heron. they just caught the dudes that served her, and blew a "big" heron ring. westfields football team is iight. but it isnt like years past. coach verbanic recruits anyways so what can you do. centreville gave them a run for their money this year, but w/e. theres a running "joke" (not really a good joke but w/e) that the centreville vs westfield rivalry is dominated by westfield, because westfield alum has killed 35 people or so, while centreville alum has killed none..
ohwell.gif
are you still in high school? sounds like it with your tone and "rivalry" statements
yep. i graduate in '10 but im trying to do some night classes and possibly graduate early, but it prob wont happen
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ICUP

Surrattsville Class of 2004
Towson Univ. Class of 2008
Howard Univ. School of Law 2011
how's 1L year going? I just got done with three years of "fun"...

benjamin banneker c/o 2000
cooper union c/o 2005
howard univeristy c/o who knows

Originally Posted by lavan emanuel

The DCPS Representatives are far and few in this joint. Man!!!

Eastern Senior High School. Class of '98.

Yeah I feel your pain

Wilson SHS Class of '08

Back
Top Bottom