Rep Your Highschool Vol "08-09"

rock didn't know u were a clipper alum homie....class of '00 for myself, also a member of them stacked bball squads from '98-'00...dan whatup.....hustlinflip what up....

Originally Posted by icykicks79

Originally Posted by LiquidCREAM

Originally Posted by Phinsfan13

Westfield 06

mad.gif

06 game centrevilleVSwestfield left alot of kids suspended at centreville

Westfield has some badass kids and there football team is like an army. Hayfield secondary '12, yes 2012
What do you expect with so many different cultures and rich folk giving money to their little girls and boys and not paying attention to what theydo so they can go do cocaine and heroine?
At this point, I'm really devastated to be associated with that school. Gone is the pride I once had when I graduated. Now I just hang my head in shame.Lost two friends to that shooting at Tech.

*GicksWitKicks..

Rob Reliford. Most called me Rico or Luda though. Doubt i knew you if you were a freshman though, i only chilled with cousins in the school for the most part.

^^ Lavan there are more DCPS ppl on Niketalk, just few that frequent this forum. I went to Eastern in the begining of 01' for a couple months.

Sister graduated from Eastern in 06'. Brother that you met graduated from coolidge this yr. Both are on here, they just dont post.

Originally Posted by it is wat it is

I think I remember you. Did you played jv football when I was a senior, Im Hakeem by the way. I was on varsity.

ooo yeah son!! Whats good man, Damn you on niketalk? thats whats up yo

what you been upto man? i see you like kicks and niketalk
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Westfield 06

mad.gif

Westfield has some badass kids and there football team is like an army. Hayfield secondary '12, yes 2012
What do you expect with so many different cultures and rich folk giving money to their little girls and boys and not paying attention to what they do so they can go do cocaine and heroine?
At this point, I'm really devastated to be associated with that school. Gone is the pride I once had when I graduated. Now I just hang my head in shame. Lost two friends to that shooting at Tech.
westfield is full of bammas. so is hayfield. but westfield even more. last year a girl died from westfield cause she ODed on heron. they justcaught the dudes that served her, and blew a "big" heron ring. westfields football team is iight. but it isnt like years past. coach verbanicrecruits anyways so what can you do. centreville gave them a run for their money this year, but w/e. theres a running "joke" (not really a good jokebut w/e) that the centreville vs westfield rivalry is dominated by westfield, because westfield alum has killed 35 people or so, while centreville alum haskilled none..
ohwell.gif

B.B.S.H.S.

Benjmin Banneker Senior Hihgh School across the street from Howard U

c/o 2000 ooohhh "Double Os'"

Westfield 06

mad.gif

What do you expect with so many different cultures and rich folk giving money to their little girls and boys and not paying attention to what they do so they can go do cocaine and heroine?
At this point, I'm really devastated to be associated with that school. Gone is the pride I once had when I graduated. Now I just hang my head in shame. Lost two friends to that shooting at Tech.
westfield is full of bammas. so is hayfield. but westfield even more. last year a girl died from westfield cause she ODed on heron. they just caught the dudes that served her, and blew a "big" heron ring. westfields football team is iight. but it isnt like years past. coach verbanic recruits anyways so what can you do. centreville gave them a run for their money this year, but w/e. theres a running "joke" (not really a good joke but w/e) that the centreville vs westfield rivalry is dominated by westfield, because westfield alum has killed 35 people or so, while centreville alum has killed none..
ohwell.gif
are you still in high school? sounds like it with your tone and "rivalry" statements

Back
Top Bottom