Reports of a "mass casualty" situation @ nightclub in Orlando shooting

The Orlando gunman's wife has told federal agents she tried to talk her husband out of carrying out the attack, NBC News has learned.

Omar Mateen's current wife, Noor, told the FBI she was with him when he bought ammunition and a holster, several officials familiar with the case said. She told the FBI that she once drove him to the gay nightclub, Pulse, because he wanted to scope it out.
Authorities are considering filing criminal charges against Noor for failing to tell them what she knew before the brutal attack, law enforcement officials say, but no decision has been made.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/or...ife-tried-talk-him-out-orlando-attack-n592051

Cause if I play with my gun and I play with her trigger, she ain't gon' say I don't feel like it today on a n*****
Usually we just throw blondes at them to sidetrack lol. Yo you wanna smash my fine *** sister, nah let me introduce you to Jennifer.

Last edited:
She should be charged if that's the case. How the hell can you live with yourself :smh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude was prolly closeted gay and themself hatred became real.... isis seems tacked on by him to save face

Dude was a members of isis like those people who go to church on easter like they active church members

Maybe he was the choir director :lol:

If she knew F that get her in jail! Heck she could be isis too .. these fools are smart as hell and probably the most disciplined terrorist group US has ever seen.. they stay committed through everything they do

Ahhhh yes, to humanize him and make him the victim. Excellent.

By dehumanizing him you are only failing to prevent this from occurring again. When has dehumanizing anyone been beneficial? Humans can do terrible things. There is a clear mental health problem and a correlation between that and ALL mass shootings

People can realistically make a "mental health issue" out of anything.

these fools are smart as hell and probably the most disciplined terrorist group US has ever seen.. they stay committed through everything they do

He was claiming multiple terrorist groups. Even rival terrorist groups.

It was the equivalent of someone claiming Bloods, Crips, GDs, Latin Kings, Vice Lords, MS-13 etc.

Last edited:
my bad, there was no need for the low blow.

you don't have to answer, but why'd you buy one?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom