Reports of a "mass casualty" situation @ nightclub in Orlando shooting

No worries. I wasn't offended.

Before I tell you why I bought one, let me just make one thing clear. I am all for disarming the public, IF and only if, military, police and the like are disarmed as well.

The biggest reason that I bought one is because I absolutely do not trust the power hungry imperialists that run our country. I am an avid student of history and it is absolutely insanity to believe that any government is benevolent and will remain so. Any person who thinks other wise is either a.) ignorant of history and mans capacity to want and abuse power and/or b.) is lying to themselves thinking that it isn't possible.

And maybe a more pragmatic (although i strongly know the aforementioned reason is more pragmatic) reason why would simply be because they are fun to shoot. But people don't think that's a good enough answer in itself.

No worries. I wasn't offended.

Before I tell you why I bought one, let me just make one thing clear. I am all for disarming the public, IF and only if, military, police and the like are disarmed as well.

The biggest reason that I bought one is because I absolutely do not trust the power hungry imperialists that run our country. I am an avid student of history and it is absolutely insanity to believe that any government is benevolent and will remain so. Any person who thinks other wise is either a.) ignorant of history and mans capacity to want and abuse power and/or b.) is lying to themselves thinking that it isn't possible.

And maybe a more pragmatic (although i strongly know the aforementioned reason is more pragmatic) reason why would simply be because
they are fun to shoot. But people don't think that's a good enough answer in itself.

Thought about getting a HK.

Have you shot an AR, Ak and a HK?
Honestly I've got plenty of friends (like 4 bros that rent our backyard to hunt) with Tantal kits, Galils, and the lot. Used an SP1 and some frankenstein AR-10 he had lying around.

Can't buy yet because Tactical Pistol assault grip, so I'm using a PTR they lent (lol) with some real 91 parts in it.

Last edited:
Not turning it into anything, just stating opinion. Sorry if you're offended I guess. Report it if you gotta.

No need to report, just take to the other thread. No need to clutter this thread up more IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely, that's why I apologized :lol: guns have been a part of my life since forever ago so it wasn't really something I thought too hard about before posting.

So a gay guy I have added on Facebook posted about how he's terribly disappointed by the small amount of people that reached out to him after the shooting.

I'm not trying to be insensitive or anything, but why should his friends check up on him? I'm horrified by the incident too, but I don't feel the need to check up on every gay person I know.

Back
Top Bottom