Reports of a "mass casualty" situation @ nightclub in Orlando shooting

Idk man some of these people bein interviewed seemed super dramatic. I just didnt wana be the one to say it.

That's the same dude who was afraid to go to the mall or something because he was scared of all the gay people
I didn't think literal homophobia was a real thing :lol:
What's this about Sandy Hook being a hoax though? I've never heard that before.

You mean like the senators and congressmen and women are coming out of pocket? Or do you mean they are funneling federal funds?
Who knows man, somebody's funding them. Could be ISIS oil money for all I know.

Last edited:

Who knows man, somebody's funding them. Could be ISIS oil money for all I know.
What kind of logic is this.
laugh.gif

You believe in the most absurd scenarios for no reason at all?

Just believe it to believe it?

I'm baffled right now, for me to believe some **** like that I'd really have to know what I was believing in.

What's this about Sandy Hook being a hoax though? I've never heard that before.

several points

• folks interviewed were members of Screen Actor's Guild
  • doctor gave wrong information on weapons used
  • dad of victim seen jovial before TV interview and then flipped switch to being sad once known he was being taped
  • facebook pages of victims created days before incident
  • FEMA training on children in situations done days before incident blocks away from school

more points, but i cant remember

Those are the same people that think the earth is flat. When you tell them they are crazy they just say "do your own research", "think for yourself", "wake up", etc. Etc. Some people just need something to make themselves feel better about themselves. :lol:

Those are the same people that think the earth is flat. When you tell them they are crazy they just say "do your own research", "think for yourself", "wake up", etc. Etc. Some people just need something to make themselves feel better about themselves. :lol:

Was just gonna type something similiar. The trolls who didn't convince ppl of flat earth, cleaned up with Sandy Hook conspiracies.

several points

• folks interviewed were members of Screen Actor's Guild
  • doctor gave wrong information on weapons used
  • dad of victim seen jovial before TV interview and then flipped switch to being sad once known he was being taped
  • facebook pages of victims created days before incident
  • FEMA training on children in situations done days before incident blocks away from school

more points, but i cant remember

http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/newtown.asp

truthers.... lol

idk they b trippin me out, cuz if they're crazy god knows how many of em around, and if they're right god forbid how many ppl think they're crazy and we're lost.

Back
Top Bottom