Reports of a "mass casualty" situation @ nightclub in Orlando shooting

Yo is it me or when they're carrying the dude he has no shirt on... Then when they stop at the corner and he's standing up he has a baby blue shirt
Naw, fake Red October dude is standing behind the baby blue dude.

Last edited:

Dudes walk in to make a big scene and get money, they've been pulling it since Sandy Hook.

I've got my tinfoil hat on deck if something actually happens.
Oh, so people just acting extra for attention and money?

I can see that.

Thought you guys were talking about something else.

Oh, so people just acting extra for attention and money?

I can see that.

Thought you guys were talking about something else.
But they're probably getting paid by the Gov, half of the victims families would be at a loss for words.

I was wondering when people were gonna start talking about actors and false flags lol. Happens everytime. If someone ever did want to fake something like this, no one would ever legitimately be able to question it at this point.

But sandy hook was proven to be fake here on NT
Huh?
laugh.gif

I was wondering when people were gonna start talking about actors and false flags lol. Happens everytime. If someone ever did want to fake something like this, no one would ever legitimately be able to question it at this point.

People who can't handle that something like this could happen come up with these scenarios to try and rationalize the situation.

If Sandyhook was a hoax to "take our guns away" and that still didn't work, how would this situation get the job done?

If people didn't change after a bunch of kids died then what makes them think they will change after killing a bunch of people they don't like.

Back
Top Bottom