Reports of a "mass casualty" situation @ nightclub in Orlando shooting

laugh.gif
 at my responses being ignored...I don't expect anything less from these guys they're professional trolls 

Technology could be implemented to kind of stop stuff like this. Gun should be tracked. Should have some kind of stopping mechanism once found out to be used in a dangerous situation like such, and more. Theres more that can he done with the gun situation here besides banning them.
That's all I'm saying.
 Microstamping is a ballistics identification technology. Microscopic markings are engraved onto the tip of the firing pin and onto the breech face of a firearm with a laser. When the gun is fired, these etchings are transferred to the primer by the firing pin and to the cartridge case head by the breech face, using the pressure created when a round is fired. After being fired, if the cases are recovered by police, the microscopic markings imprinted on the cartridges can then be examined by forensic ballistics experts to help trace the firearm to the last registered owner.
Implement this **** to the manufacturers ASAP
I believe some of these proposals have been attempted to the manufacturers but NRA has done a very good job to prevent it from happening. Under the idea it would hurt the market 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
I believe some of these proposals have been attempted to the manufacturers but NRA has done a very good job to prevent it from happening. Under the idea it would hurt the market

Seems as if gun technology hasn't adapted to the times. I think its time.

They also kill them the most.
People fail to see that most of these extremist kill regular muslims the most.  The whole situation is sad. What makes me sick is people in here trying to blame Obama. Like seriously, get out the city and go see real life before you make stupid comments like that. Just flat out ignorant.

Interesting that they used a Bearcat armored vehicle to get into the nightclub, a vehicle that the Obama administration would like to be removed from local police forces in an effort to "demilitarize" local cops.

View media item 2065941

I believe it is so as well and I think its ridiculous the NRA has even prevented this as well as other progress being made. It's easier for a stranger to pull the trigger on my gun than it would be for them to unlock my phone...things don't have to be this way

Someone's telling me they busted a dude in California? Was about to shoot up a parade over there but not seeing anything

People fail to see that the NRA folks ain't the ones doing the evil acts. I mean these acts o evil are being done by insane mentally ill folks.

Gun restriction isn't the problem. Mentally ill people are

Interesting that they used a Bearcat armored vehicle to get into the nightclub, a vehicle that the Obama administration would like to be removed from local police forces in an effort to "demilitarize" local cops.
The truck you posted is typically used in "Urban" areas for situations not as severe. Translation, they ride around in these in black/mexican/ hoods

I'm still trying to figure out how baning Muslims is in any way possible but banning of guns is impossible.

I don't want guns banned either ...but some of y'all Trump supporters are ******* clueless

Last edited:

The NRA and some of its members are pretty big against "smart" gun technology.

If you're a gun store owner even thinking about selling smart guns, you're gonna get death threats. LINK

All I'm saying is that your regulation isn't going to deter terrorists from doing despicable acts of violence

Because we've tried before right?

And this is bigger then mass shootings FYI.

Gun violence in general is a PROBLEM!
I just said other countries like Mexico and China have gone through heavy regulation and still have problems with violence. It's not going to work with the US. Your solution doesn't solve that problem.
People have stated that the lack of mental health resources are the root to these problems. Perhaps the US should invest more resources into getting the mentally ill people to get the help they need before they carry out mass destruction.
Anyway I respect your opinion Koopa but I think your solution doesn't prevent criminals from doing criminal acts.

The NRA and some of its members are pretty big against "smart" gun technology.

If you're a gun store owner even thinking about selling smart guns, you're gonna get death threats. LINK

Thats insane. Things will only get worse. Sad thing is there simple changes that can be made and nothing being done.

Interesting that all these mass killings are usually done with legally purchased guns. Making guns harder to get is not going to put a dent into these occurrences. It will most likely curb illegally obtained guns which of course would curb inner city violence. But, nobody wants that.

Last edited:
I just said other countries like Mexico and China have gone through heavy regulation and still have problems with violence. It's not going to work with the US. Your solution doesn't solve that problem.
People have stated that the lack of mental health resources are the root to these problems. Perhaps the US should invest more resources into getting the mentally ill people to get the help they need before they carry out mass destruction.
Anyway I respect your opinion Koopa but I think your solution doesn't prevent criminals from doing criminal acts.
We aren't Mexico or China though.

I just don't get the push back. Seems like a no lose situation for any law abiding gun owner.

We aren't Mexico or China though.

I just don't get the push back. Seems like a no lose situation for any law abiding gun owner.
To buffer your point on top of that also their have been countries that introduced gun legislation and it worked Australia (they went full ban not saying we need to) being the most obvious example and the haven't had a mass shooting since 1996. So there are instances in which it has worked no reason to ONLY bring up the countries where things didnt work.

Things can e done for the better and doing nothing is just getting more people killed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom