REQUEST: adidas adiZero Crazy Light

They look a bit low on the ground which looks like theywould have good court feel + traction but is there any cushioning on them?

They look a bit low on the ground which looks like theywould have good court feel + traction but is there any cushioning on them?

eastbay shipping them out in may but guys on here might have already? any nba PEs out there? nearly every adidas nba player wearin them in the playoffs.

eastbay shipping them out in may but guys on here might have already? any nba PEs out there? nearly every adidas nba player wearin them in the playoffs.

Nope, not yet released anywhere. Could look up a *%%**!*@!@$#% article though. One of the editors there shared some first impressions after the media event. Sounded very promising though.
happy.gif

Nope, not yet released anywhere. Could look up a *%%**!*@!@$#% article though. One of the editors there shared some first impressions after the media event. Sounded very promising though.
happy.gif

not sure about ankle support

darren collison sprained his ankle in these in game 2, switched back to adipures in game 3
eek.gif

not sure about ankle support

darren collison sprained his ankle in these in game 2, switched back to adipures in game 3
eek.gif

can someone tell me how they recover within a span of a few days?

i sprained my ankle a few months ago, and it still gives me problems to this day :/

can someone tell me how they recover within a span of a few days?

i sprained my ankle a few months ago, and it still gives me problems to this day :/

Originally Posted by DNeou20

if you land on someone's foot you're going to sprain your ankle.....

this.

^^ and they have very good trainers and people specialized in making sure players recover from their injuries as quickly and best as possible. average people who, like you and me, aren't professional athletes don't have access to people like that. so if we happen to sprain an ankle, we have to walk on our own, ice it on our own, sleep, wake up and go to work/school on our own.
it's very different lol.

with that said i can't wait for the crazy lights and will try to post my impressions of them when i get them in. as for now, all you can rely on for reviews are the ones that are already out.

Originally Posted by DNeou20

if you land on someone's foot you're going to sprain your ankle.....

this.

^^ and they have very good trainers and people specialized in making sure players recover from their injuries as quickly and best as possible. average people who, like you and me, aren't professional athletes don't have access to people like that. so if we happen to sprain an ankle, we have to walk on our own, ice it on our own, sleep, wake up and go to work/school on our own.
it's very different lol.

with that said i can't wait for the crazy lights and will try to post my impressions of them when i get them in. as for now, all you can rely on for reviews are the ones that are already out.

looking forward to ur opinions on these cbf.... i'm still kind of hesitant on them, though i can get a great discount on them =/ well if my connect is still there

looking forward to ur opinions on these cbf.... i'm still kind of hesitant on them, though i can get a great discount on them =/ well if my connect is still there

duke, i still waiting on your review of the 1.5s.... wonder how we both feel about them haha

duke, i still waiting on your review of the 1.5s.... wonder how we both feel about them haha

I reckon it was a slight strain, theres no way he could playafter 2 days if he had ligament damage to his ankle.  I still reckon its cushioning has got to becompromised due to the weight saving. Id like to thing these have the all roundpackage but I just cant see it, I like the build quality of adidas shoes but ijust dont think they can do it all with a shoe this light.

Really like this colorway tho
smile.gif

adidas-adizero-crazy-light-f5-1-560x560.jpg

I reckon it was a slight strain, theres no way he could playafter 2 days if he had ligament damage to his ankle.  I still reckon its cushioning has got to becompromised due to the weight saving. Id like to thing these have the all roundpackage but I just cant see it, I like the build quality of adidas shoes but ijust dont think they can do it all with a shoe this light.

Really like this colorway tho
smile.gif

adidas-adizero-crazy-light-f5-1-560x560.jpg

DNeou, it is done, just hasn't been put up yet. I will say this; it is one of my top 5 favorite shoes of all time. I will suggest it to any guard anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom