REQUEST: adidas adiZero Crazy Light

i think this is where a shoe is too light where it doesn't provide enough support. That is why I believe the Lebron line will always be on the heavier side compared to the rest of the other shoes in basketball. I expect the MVP to stay in the 1.5 for the rest of the post season. And the sad thing about the injury is Rose had on those $40 adidas ankle braces. Imagine the injury without braces. This crazy light seems more like a running/sprinting shoe than a basketball shoe.

i think this is where a shoe is too light where it doesn't provide enough support. That is why I believe the Lebron line will always be on the heavier side compared to the rest of the other shoes in basketball. I expect the MVP to stay in the 1.5 for the rest of the post season. And the sad thing about the injury is Rose had on those $40 adidas ankle braces. Imagine the injury without braces. This crazy light seems more like a running/sprinting shoe than a basketball shoe.

crazy lights selling at $130? just like kobes? no way man. too much for adidas... need to try these out to see if they're worth the dough.

crazy lights selling at $130? just like kobes? no way man. too much for adidas... need to try these out to see if they're worth the dough.

They are light and I get that by I promise don't remember this many people talk but the hyperfuse on this same vibe. If I'm wrong okay but I seriously think it's cause they are adidas. Alot of cats are wearing these in the playoffs and two dudes get sprains it's a big prob? The numers aren't adding up. I'm a bulls fan so I don't want rose hurt but sometimes
things just happen like with kb and his sneaks.

They are light and I get that by I promise don't remember this many people talk but the hyperfuse on this same vibe. If I'm wrong okay but I seriously think it's cause they are adidas. Alot of cats are wearing these in the playoffs and two dudes get sprains it's a big prob? The numers aren't adding up. I'm a bulls fan so I don't want rose hurt but sometimes
things just happen like with kb and his sneaks.

Hyperfuses were a very talked about shoe, but also retailed at $99. So for a non sig shoe, $129.99 is pretty steep.

Hyperfuses were a very talked about shoe, but also retailed at $99. So for a non sig shoe, $129.99 is pretty steep.

^
hyperdunks were pretty much talked about a lot. as far as I remember.
remember the aston martin car jump viral vid?

^
hyperdunks were pretty much talked about a lot. as far as I remember.
remember the aston martin car jump viral vid?

Right well even the Hyperdunks weren't $130 retail. And they H-dunks also had a lot more available colorways to chose from.

Right well even the Hyperdunks weren't $130 retail. And they H-dunks also had a lot more available colorways to chose from.

I like the concept of this, but the price point is too high...if it goes on sale, i might cop.

I like the concept of this, but the price point is too high...if it goes on sale, i might cop.

Originally Posted by Foam shox

Everyone forgets that the Hyperfuse only have Zoom in the forefoot and no carbon plate ... There are a lot of things Nike have to sacrifice to get a non-sig shoes to the price of 100 $ 
roll.gif
(all almost all sig shoes from Adidas are 100$
laugh.gif
: )

Originally Posted by Foam shox

Everyone forgets that the Hyperfuse only have Zoom in the forefoot and no carbon plate ... There are a lot of things Nike have to sacrifice to get a non-sig shoes to the price of 100 $ 
roll.gif
(all almost all sig shoes from Adidas are 100$
laugh.gif
: )

Originally Posted by mogzz04

You can get them for bout 100 if find a 20% off coupon from eastbay ESP if you have free shipping. I don't want to pay 130 for them either but want to try them out.

Originally Posted by mogzz04

You can get them for bout 100 if find a 20% off coupon from eastbay ESP if you have free shipping. I don't want to pay 130 for them either but want to try them out.

well even Nike sacrificing some things to get the shoe's price to $100 the company can still put out a bunch of colorways and get good sales.

**I'm with the other poster in that I'm willing to wait for a price drop.  Adidas in the past has impressed me (Crazy 1, Lightning Creator) so I'll just bide my time for another pair. 

one last thing
**on shopadidas.com I noticed that there's an all red pair of Crazy Light's listed as Team Shoes.  Any plans by Adidas to release more Team colorways? 

well even Nike sacrificing some things to get the shoe's price to $100 the company can still put out a bunch of colorways and get good sales.

**I'm with the other poster in that I'm willing to wait for a price drop.  Adidas in the past has impressed me (Crazy 1, Lightning Creator) so I'll just bide my time for another pair. 

one last thing
**on shopadidas.com I noticed that there's an all red pair of Crazy Light's listed as Team Shoes.  Any plans by Adidas to release more Team colorways? 

the blue looks crazy like some boxers shoes. i hear really good things about them but wouldn't cop until I saw them in person or read a really good in depth review.

the blue looks crazy like some boxers shoes. i hear really good things about them but wouldn't cop until I saw them in person or read a really good in depth review.

There seems to be more cons than pros for this shoe right now.

1. The main one is Rose stopped wearing it, after injuring himself, while the spotlight is on him and shining brighter and brighter. Marketing plan took a big hit.

2. There's no puremotion - ask anyone who's gotten used to playing in Puremotion based shoes if they don't want puremotion based shoes anymore. No disrespect to Miller Lite, but once I could afford NewCastle, Guinness, Heineken, well you get the picture.

3. $130 retail. Wow, I could get a pair of DS Supernatural Creators, WITH puremotion for $50 on ebay. Rose sigs WITH puremotion retail for $100.

Back
Top Bottom