resellers have ruined the sneaker game

Retail or nothing. At the end of the day folks it's only a pair of shoes.

btw buying shoes isn't a game.

Retail or nothing. At the end of the day folks it's only a pair of shoes.

btw buying shoes isn't a game.

everyone takes that phrase out of context...notice how people dont get mad when people say "the rap game"...game= the action of doing something imo..."I just got back into the game" = "I just got back into _______ (put almost any kind of action in the blank)" IMO. It is not meant to be taken literally.

rap game= rap industry
drug game= sellin
shoe game= collecting, buying, forums, selling, trading........ what we do everyday

Its a new term imo,  06ish...when did you first hear people sayin the shoe game? 

everyone takes that phrase out of context...notice how people dont get mad when people say "the rap game"...game= the action of doing something imo..."I just got back into the game" = "I just got back into _______ (put almost any kind of action in the blank)" IMO. It is not meant to be taken literally.

rap game= rap industry
drug game= sellin
shoe game= collecting, buying, forums, selling, trading........ what we do everyday

Its a new term imo,  06ish...when did you first hear people sayin the shoe game? 

as long as there are buyers willing to pay 3x's retail price or more, then there will be resellers camping out at releases.

as long as there are buyers willing to pay 3x's retail price or more, then there will be resellers camping out at releases.

Originally Posted by capricdragon

i said that three posts ago...and gave a pretty good reason why the resale market exists.

Originally Posted by capricdragon

i said that three posts ago...and gave a pretty good reason why the resale market exists.

roll.gif
 at camping out at a Nike outlet........ OP you should take the word "game" out of the title IDIOTS on here will discredit you for using the word
wink.gif

roll.gif
 at camping out at a Nike outlet........ OP you should take the word "game" out of the title IDIOTS on here will discredit you for using the word
wink.gif

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Without limited kicks, rare PEs there would be no such thing as Niketalk or collecting . It's the limited crap, hard to get stuffs that keep it interesting and something to look forward to having. Unfortunately along come these resellers that take advantage of the demand/supply . In the end it come down to a personal choice. You can either treat it as a hobby and keep collecting or just don't buy into hype and don't waste your money

I agree, with some parts...i think limited shoes are strictly for collectors...they are the pairs that we pull out of the collection as one of our top pieces....but there's no point when you have to fight off resellers

i put all the blame on the resellers, rather than the shoes...shoes should go to the people that actually want it, rather than reselling...but you can't stop that

yet it is possible to still have a "limited" quantity and still cater to all that want it

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Without limited kicks, rare PEs there would be no such thing as Niketalk or collecting . It's the limited crap, hard to get stuffs that keep it interesting and something to look forward to having. Unfortunately along come these resellers that take advantage of the demand/supply . In the end it come down to a personal choice. You can either treat it as a hobby and keep collecting or just don't buy into hype and don't waste your money

I agree, with some parts...i think limited shoes are strictly for collectors...they are the pairs that we pull out of the collection as one of our top pieces....but there's no point when you have to fight off resellers

i put all the blame on the resellers, rather than the shoes...shoes should go to the people that actually want it, rather than reselling...but you can't stop that

yet it is possible to still have a "limited" quantity and still cater to all that want it

Back
Top Bottom