Rest In Peace Luke Perry

LUKE PERRY
Daughter Breaks Silence On Death... Thanks Supporters for the Love

0305-luke-perry-and-daughter-facebook-1.jpg

Luke Perry's Daughter Sophie Breaks Her Silence After His Death

https://www.tmz.com/2019/03/05/luke-perry-daughter-sophie-shares-photo-breaks-silence-death/

Luke Perry's daughter has broken her silence on her father's passing by thanking everyone and, understandably ... admitting she's at a loss about what to do next.

Sophie Perry shared a sweet photo with her dad on Instagram Tuesday, in which the 2 are smiling while standing in a pasture with some horses. She also touched on the tragic week that befell her family.

She says ... "A lot has happened in this past week for me. Everything is happening so fast. I made it back from Malawi just in time to be here with my family."

Sophie adds she's received an overwhelming amount of love, support and heartfelt messages, and while she can't respond to all of them ... she wants everyone to know she's extremely grateful.

As for dealing with her dad's death, Luke's daughter says she's not sure how to handle the situation because ... "it’s something you aren’t ever given a lesson on how to handle, especially when it’s all happening in the public eye."

We broke the story ... Perry died Monday after being unable to recover from a massive stroke he suffered last week. He was 52.

RIP

0304-remembering-luke-perry-footer-3.jpg

Daaaaaaaaaamn........

I know Bill Simmons will give him a proper sendOFF poscast

Kyler Murray–vs.–Josh Rosen; RIP, Luke Perry; and the Last 'Sopranos' Episode With Robert Mays and Alan Sepinwall | The Bill Simmons Podcast
HBO and The Ringer's Bill Simmons is joined by Robert Mays to discuss Kyler Murray, the Arizona Cardinals, and what could happen to Josh Rosen, as well as Le'Veon Bell's possible landing spots (12:45). Then Bill talks to Rolling Stone's Alan Sepinwall, author of 'The Sopranos Sessions,' about Luke Perry, 'Beverly Hills 90210,' revisiting the 'Sopranos' ending, and more (54:43).

Listening to Kyler Murray–vs.–Josh Rosen; RIP, Luke Perry; and the Last 'Sopranos' Episode With Robert Mays and Alan Sepinwall | The Bill Simmons Podcast from The Bill Simmons Podcast. http://podbay.fm/show/1043699613/e/1551904686

Dude was cool as hell and good looking. Cut from the james dean cloth. Smashed the baddies on 90210 And had the goat level black 1956 Porsche 356 🤤🤤🤤

Good listen

In honor of Pete's birthday, here's a special bonus episode! Charles and Pete dive deep into the how, where, and why some of the most iconic 90210 locations were chosen.

‎Beverly Hills 90210 Show: 'Location, Location, Location' on Apple Podcasts

Back
Top Bottom