Restaurant Bussers

What is a do they specifically do and how much do they make?
Got an offer at outback steak house. 

What is a do they specifically do and how much do they make?
Got an offer at outback steak house. 

did this back in sophomore year of high school.....didn't stay long cause I worked like a fool and the pay sucked

did this back in sophomore year of high school.....didn't stay long cause I worked like a fool and the pay sucked

You'll be making far more than minimum w/ tips. As long as business is good/you get good nights.

You'll be making far more than minimum w/ tips. As long as business is good/you get good nights.

ive bussed at a couple different places before. like dude said, if business is good, you have the opp to make $60-80 a night in tips. thats not bad, but then again, i only worked part time

ive bussed at a couple different places before. like dude said, if business is good, you have the opp to make $60-80 a night in tips. thats not bad, but then again, i only worked part time

I use to do that years ago,heres a tip,you wanna make some good money, Bussers @ 2 star, 3 star restuarants make more than waiters in Outback steakhouse. alot more

I use to do that years ago,heres a tip,you wanna make some good money, Bussers @ 2 star, 3 star restuarants make more than waiters in Outback steakhouse. alot more

Back
Top Bottom