RESTOCK Vol EASTBAY AUGUST 25, 2015

Anyone ever think that these "restock" that they keep having is a joke? Putting out certain amounts of pairs to let them sellout to keep the hype going. Im going to guess they already had these in their warehouse and they let out a few at a time smh. Nike and their sale tactics.

Anyways i just need some 1s if they have lol.

Anyone ever think that these "restock" that they keep having is a joke? Putting out certain amounts of pairs to let them sellout to keep the hype going. Im going to guess they already had these in their warehouse and they let out a few at a time smh. Nike and their sale tactics.

This tbqh

oh well forget it .. im not takin a chance on buying something that i dont want. 

Damn I had the Jeters, autocheckout went and then I got cart empty 
mean.gif

Anybody else think these might be all jacked up b grades? And instead of going to the out let they are just letting eastbay sell um at full price?

C;mon - you know better than that.

Don't contribute to the b-grade confusion. We know that formal b-grades - stamped as such - are only sold at the Nike outlets.

Yes, the garbage that they put out today is way worse than most even b-grades of yore, but there's enough confusion among shoe-dorks about what these terms mean already.

Last edited:

its a common practice now for these retailers to hold on to some pairs and then advertise a restock 6 months to a year later to get hype for the site.

Got the 11 lows from JJ in my cart, but clicking checkout takes me to the site down page.

its a common practice now for these retailers to hold on to some pairs and then advertise a restock 6 months to a year later to get hype for the site.

I always found this to be kinda odd.. I mean, on one hand, a lot of people come to the site. On the othef hand, how many people coming to the site say "damn, I didn't get the retros that I wanted-time to buy some of the garbage that has been sitting on your site!"

Eastbay garbage without a bot. I couldn't even get holograms i was gunnin for. Jimmyjazz came in clutch manual once again

Last edited:
Got them sitting in my cart as well. About to give up got to sleep before work lol. I just called the local Jimmy Jazz to see if they are restocking in store. Unfortunately he said no. But, when I was there last week they had the Jordan 11 Cobalts sitting on the shelf.

C;mon - you know better than that.

Don't contribute to the b-grade confusion. We know that formal b-grades - stamped as such - are only sold at the Nike outlets.

Yes, the garbage that they put out today is way worse than most even b-grades of yore, but there's enough confusion among shoe-dorks about what these terms mean already.

The hell are you talking about? Come correct before i kick that soap box from underneath you

Got shoes with mold and human erections for toe boxes and you think its insane to think nike would not stamp a b on a shoe and just send it to retail instead?

Come on now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom