Retro 1 Quickstrikes - Armed Forces and Father's Day

I'm kinda suprised that there's not as much hype behind these since they're pretty nice in person. I guess they're just in the shadows of theCollezione Package.

Originally Posted by tdog91184

I'm kinda suprised that there's not as much hype behind these since they're pretty nice in person. I guess they're just in the shadows of the Collezione Package.
I agree. I just got my pair of the pearl/walnut J's last night and they look pretty fresh. I rocked them today and the public seemed to enjoythem also.
happy.gif

does anyone know where these will be releasing
ndc?
eastbay?
regular finishline/footlocker
or urban account stores?

I got the Brown and Green ones below retail with my Countdown Packs.

I like these a lot and I haven't copped Jays in a minute.

They were just posted on Eastbay, dont know about FL. But they did get the Opening Day AJ1s.

I'm kinda suprised that there's not as much hype behind these since they're pretty nice in person. I guess they're just in the shadows of the Collezione Package.

I saw somebody wearing them at my school's graduation (The wheat ones). They look really nice in person. Too bad Eastbay only has these up to a size13. Does anyone know if NDC will have these in a 15 or 16?

Due to its limited release, that is why they are not going to get any 8's and stop at size 13.
mad.gif

Is there supposed to be a retro card in the box cause neither of mine have em inside?

I don't think I've seen a Retro Card all year. I could be wrong though, I don't pay that much attention to those.

Is there supposed to be a retro card in the box cause neither of mine have em inside?

I don't think I've seen a Retro Card all year. I could be wrong though, I don't pay that much attention to those.
Yea, me either was just wondering if someone took all the cards out LOL.

they release midnight eastern on eastbay 9pm on the west coast

edit:i called eastbay ebay my bad

Originally Posted by hkhan209

they rlease midnight eastern on ebay 9pm on the west coast

Good looking with the info. Can't get the Countdowns so I'ma have to settle for these.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Good looking with the info. Can't get the Countdowns so I'ma have to settle for these.
pimp.gif

hopefully u understood but i meant eastbay not ebay

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

pimp.gif

hopefully u understood but i meant eastbay not ebay

I just looked at "e" and "9pm on the west coast" and then my brain filled up the rest.
laugh.gif
Too much traffic right now so I'mma cop later, btw, I think the coupon codeworks ya'll.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom