retro 6 for 09 confirmed

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

it would appear that people don't read threads carefully.......... Summer, Black/Max Orange

Nuff Said

sounds great. i just hope they dont do it the wrong way lol.. need to get a jobbb

Crazy word up all this for nothin now they drop in the summer seems like evey1 was waiting for these but now it looks more waiting summer 09 u dig

Originally Posted by Xavier23

Crazy word up all this for nothin now they drop in the summer seems like evey1 was waiting for these but now it looks more waiting summer 09 u dig

yup, i've been sayin the gatorades are droppin in summer09 in other threads, yet ppl cant read

Originally Posted by solejordan

yup, i've been sayin the gatorades are droppin in summer09 in other threads, yet ppl cant read

They Never Read....

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Originally Posted by solejordan

They Never Read....

yeah no one ever does. there should be some test or something before a person posts about obvious stufff everyone knows

solejordan wrote:

They Never Read....

You got that right. This kind of stinks though, there is alot of heat coming out in the summer where as there is nothing right now. Its going tobe brutal on my wallet!

40+ pages and still no pics
laugh.gif
woow

So Jb's gonna drop Gatorade inspired V's and VI's? Why? How about some Sport Blue's, White Infared's, and some Burgundy VI's 1st,hmmmmmmm? All OG V's have been retroed, give us all OG VI's before all these whack-whack colorway's and OG inspired Fusion's.......PLEASE!!! IJUST DON'T SEE THE LOGIC.

i cant believe this thread is still alive, it is about 2 months old and no confirmation yet.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jhobson5

I dont want to get my hopes up for infrareds and then get some teenage mutant ninja turtle looking colorway to honor all the flavors of gatorade. So this could be a great release or big time failure. I hope for infrareds i really do, but i wont count on it
Exactly what I was thinking. Can't wait for pics to surface.

Back
Top Bottom