retro 6 for 09 confirmed

Originally Posted by blco02

Greatest Goliath also said Bordeaux's were dropping in the VII pack- why are we supposed to believe him again?
True, but I thought Bordeaux's were still dropping though?? To be honest, there's so many rumored releases, it's to hard to keeptrack.

But Goliath isn't the only one who dropped the VI info.

Could plans change?? Of course, nothing is ever set in stone for JB, but for right now, it seems like a summer release.. Black n Max Orange.

I doubt these will come out this year maybe next.
tired.gif

All we can do for now is cross our fingers.. But until we see actually LIVE pics... we can only hope, and imagine what the colorway on these VI's will looklike!

Greatest Goliath also said Bordeaux's were dropping in the VII pack- why are we supposed to believe him again?

I love how this guy sizes my up every time I share info yet he shares none.
eyes.gif
Things at JB change. As we have all seen numerous times in the past and even now, look at the Sapphire Ones and the Infa- now Max Orange One's...I SOOOO sorry that I can't make my info 100% perfect for you blco02
grin.gif
.............. It's stuff like this that drives people away from NT and makes people who try to share info stop.

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

eyes.gif
Things at JB change. As we have all seen numerous times in the past and even now, look at the Sapphire Ones and the Infa- now Max Orange One's... I SOOOO sorry that I can't make my info 100% perfect for you blco02
grin.gif
.............. It's stuff like this that drives people away from NT and makes people who try to share info stop.

Don't worry about him GreatestGoliath, blco02 is ALWAYS sour and hasn't had any productive information for the Jordan forum for years. I thinkhe's just mad he is passed his prime and he can't share info you can. Keep doin your thing man; I know everything you say is legit!

Originally Posted by bullsjayz

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

eyes.gif
Things at JB change. As we have all seen numerous times in the past and even now, look at the Sapphire Ones and the Infa- now Max Orange One's... I SOOOO sorry that I can't make my info 100% perfect for you blco02
grin.gif

Don't worry about him GreatestGoliath, blco02 is ALWAYS sour and hasn't had any productive information for the Jordan forum for years. I think he's just mad he is passed his prime and he can't share info you can. Keep doin your thing man; I know everything you say is legit!
I was gonna say the same exact thing. I don't understand why people are trying to drive our main source of info away from the boards.GreatestGoliath/MarcSJ are some of our best bets right now for info. Everyone should know that Jordan changes their mind about ideas all the time, so somethingmight be confirmed at one point, and then change down the line, it's no big deal to me. I'm just thankful to all these guys provide. Keep up the goodwork Greatest.

Back
Top Bottom