retro 6 for 09 confirmed

summer? man that sucks I was really lookin forward to this release
and the fact I would have only had to buy one pair of shoes, tired of
all the packs

Thanks alot for the info goliath....and marc. I guess now i can go ahead and get that retro 6 hoodie as long as it doesnt have a fusion symbol on it.

yea get it make sure the fusion aint on it...if i bet my money i'd say they would be all black with max orange or all white with max orange! either pair isheat on my feet!

man this is when i'm missin air randy or somethin he woulda had a pic of these back in november lol

something tells me that even with GreatestGolliath's info, newbs are still gonna post "hot", "cant wait", "when do thesedrop?", "i with we had white infras" everyday until release date
frown.gif

i know...i met a guy at a camp out for the cdp xi/xii and black friday air forces and he is randy's friend and he talked about him a little bit maybe youcan give me some info about air randy..i know he had a website and he's corporate but i'd like more info

finally my dream come true. I have been waiting for some vi's to drop. definetly want my pair. will take 5 please. Got to save up the money.

finally....some 6s ...cant wait to copp my pair
this year ppl being counting JB out
with all the hot nike retroes
but u cant neva count JB out

I think it's funny how some people are acting like this is the first time a VI has retroed when Carmines dropped last year, Olympics (even though horribleIMO) dropped last year, DMP's 2 years before that... It's not like there haven't been any VI's.

Dudes are geting geeked off this without even seeing a confirmation on colorway or any pics or anything.

With Goliath/Marc/sole all confirming these, that should answer any doubts. Thanks for the info guys, some of us actually do appreciate it.

Air Jordan Retro VI

Black/Black/Max Orange

Releasing around the NBA Finals....for now.

Believe it....or not

Lol Black Black Max Orange. Hmm...

I wonder, would y'all buy a Jordan VI Retro (pretty much the infrareds) but instead of a jumpman, it will have a big G on the back for Gatorade, orsomething to that extent? Because from the looks of it, that's what it sounds like we are getting.

Or they might give us the blk infrared retro with a gatorade logo stitched on where that stupid +@$%# lips looking thing was on the olympic 6's justreleased (toebox). Hmm...

i love this thread, everyone is soo excited without even seeing any pics..

Greatest Goliath also said Bordeaux's were dropping in the VII pack- why are we supposed to believe him again?

^^^

I know for sure I don't. Matter of fact, I don't believe in anybody that say "Confirmed", unless there's visual evidences to supporttheir statement.

Originally Posted by MarCavalier23

i think that the vii pack will have fenchies and raptors i dont think there doing bordeaux
CaptobviousChooseOption.gif

You bring no important information here....but thank you,

Back
Top Bottom