Retro 6 VI gatorade 2009 black/orange????

o yeah sounds like a fresh CW I will cop if turns out to be true I just wonder how they will go about it

im getting tired of waiting for the pics to show up! they supposely coming out next month too!!!!1

hmmm.....it depends on how the black and orange is distributed through the shoe, but more then likely an easy cop with the jacket

just some quick ps's of ideal cw's but we all know jb so these are probably far off.

tell me what u think

Was waiting for someone to come up with the PS pics.....I think that green touch would ruin it, just keep it plain black + orange would do for me.

I bet Stoudemaire would rock these at some of those NBA Cares events...

that orange jacket is
sick.gif
(just like the rest of the jb clothes)
laugh.gif

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere back in the day that MJ's fav flavor of Gatorade was the "Citrus Cooler" flavor...

Intersting but here is a picture of a bottle of the "Citrus Cooler" flavor...I think it would be a safe bet that since this is MJ's flavor ofchoice then this color (Orange) will feature prominantly in the shoe...Just an educated guess though...This would also back the color use on the jacket aswell...I'm pretty sure that if JB is doing a Gatorade shoe then they would likely ask MJ what his flavor preference would be...Of course for the scenesthat MJ filmed for his first Gatorade commercial "Be Like Mike" he was wearing Carmine VI's (Not the Game Footage used, only the scenes filmedfor that particular commercial)...That being said I wouldn't be surprised if we got a Carmine type VI with Orange color blocking instead...

Got my fingers crossed for an Infrared type shoe using the orange though...Hope beyond Hope on this...

1209000_052000338362_a2_20230.jpg

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

that orange jacket is
sick.gif
(just like the rest of the jb clothes)
laugh.gif

yeah thats true i hate jb clothing there are weak is +@+% i stopped rocking their clothes

i still willl cop because this is my favorite shoe but not knowing is crazy they can jus tell us man

i seen a catalog pic at my local spot that was pretty small. with the entire shoe being black except the jumpmans and the stripe on the back of the part on theback.

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

i seen a catalog pic at my local spot that was pretty small. with the entire shoe being black except the jumpmans and the stripe on the back of the part on the back.
wat

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

These shoes sound horrible if the Infared parts will be Orange-%*+
sick.gif
the shoe on the far left is an air max 90 with "Max Orange" on the box label

in that pic the next two sneakers are the '03 retro infrared and History Of Air infrared..as you can see the differences between Max Orange and Infraredare very small.

Back
Top Bottom