Retro 6 VI gatorade 2009 black/orange????

it's funny how NTers argue about nikeair and call each other hypebeasts over some shoe that isn't even confirmed. oh wait, no it's not.
everyone is entitled to their opinion, too bad yours is wrong.

They also have a retro 6 zip hoody in the color carbon heather releasing same day. Could there be 2 retro 6s releasing?

Originally Posted by RSomers6

They also have a retro 6 zip hoody in the color carbon heather releasing same day. Could there be 2 retro 6s releasing?

Who Knows??????
ohwell.gif

the Max Orange theory is interesting. That color has been used on a few Air Max retros (most recently the Air Max Skyline) and it is VERY close to the infaredcolor we all know and love.

Originally Posted by retrourfeet

Originally Posted by RSomers6

Who Knows??????
ohwell.gif

I remember reading this from the double up pack thread:

There will be more 5's....the Double Nickel Pack and also the Raging Bull known as the DMP II, also expect a jordan triple pack as well, other individual v's will releasre also a couple of VI's will release....and a jordan 11 but the color scheme is on the table but it wont be Space Jam's

I dont know if its reliable information but it does sound like there will be multiple retro 6's releasing.

its cool when jb changes it up a little (in their case alot) and catches US off guard. enough with the bred and white. gets played after awhile!

errbody keep talkin bout the 1s that's droppin- yeah we know that they are orange
But
The jacket said "retro 6"
I don't know how you match 1s with that
.. Or how you put fusions in there it wouldve said AJF6 jacket
I just assume that they would make a "retro 6 " shoe to match the "retro 6" jacket and since the jacket is orange.. Well, just make thelogical guess.
I could still he wrong

Love orange on kicks!! when the picture surface and if their any good i might have to get a pair of these................
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Funkman

errbody keep talkin bout the 1s that's droppin- yeah we know that they are orange
But
The jacket said "retro 6"
I don't know how you match 1s with that
.. Or how you put fusions in there it wouldve said AJF6 jacket
I just assume that they would make a "retro 6 " shoe to match the "retro 6" jacket and since the jacket is orange.. Well, just make the logical guess.
I could still he wrong
Bro i was thinkin the same thing...it woulda said jordan 1 jacket or ajf6 jacket

Their is def a possibilty of a nice colorway with orange and possibly green. I love the white infrareds with orange instead of the red and the 1st pic on theprevious page is real hot too

Back
Top Bottom