Retro Cards???

Kind of off topic but why exactly do they go all out on a shoe like the cement 3's that have been retroed more than once with a special box, hang tag,& pamphlet and give us no goodies on wildly popular shoes that have never been retroed like the playoff xiii and the bordeaux, I know jb is cheap but I don't get there logic to pick and choose which model gets the special treatment

Kind of off topic but why exactly do they go all out on a shoe like the cement 3's that have been retroed more than once with a special box, hang tag,& pamphlet and give us no goodies on wildly popular shoes that have never been retroed like the playoff xiii and the bordeaux, I know jb is cheap but I don't get there logic to pick and choose which model gets the special treatment

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

I think it was posted somewhere that it is the 25th anniversary of the III's, that's why all the III's this year are getting the special box, etc...

I think it was posted somewhere that it is the 25th anniversary of the III's, that's why all the III's this year are getting the special box, etc...

Originally Posted by tuxracer88

Very True but I don't remember them doing anything special to the 2's last year on their 25th , and the xi's get fancy boxes for no apparent reason also , smh @ Jordan brand

Very True but I don't remember them doing anything special to the 2's last year on their 25th , and the xi's get fancy boxes for no apparent reason also , smh @ Jordan brand

I think the XI's get the special treatment because they are XI's and they add a little extra so they can justify the price increase to us consumers, knowing that they will sell out anyways. For the II's, maybe because they do not sell as well as say the III's or IV's.

I think the XI's get the special treatment because they are XI's and they add a little extra so they can justify the price increase to us consumers, knowing that they will sell out anyways. For the II's, maybe because they do not sell as well as say the III's or IV's.

I was hoping for a retro card with the Bordeaux VIIs.  I havent had a card since the Aqua VIIIs.

I was hoping for a retro card with the Bordeaux VIIs.  I havent had a card since the Aqua VIIIs.

you answered your own question. those 3s have been retroed more than once. without the special box, they wouldn't have sold nowhere near as well. playoffs and bordeauxs sell themselves because they took so long to bring em back out. think about it.......

you answered your own question. those 3s have been retroed more than once. without the special box, they wouldn't have sold nowhere near as well. playoffs and bordeauxs sell themselves because they took so long to bring em back out. think about it.......

Retro cards are you guy serious. Print them out on your laser jet. There are much more important things to worry about like; bad quality, high prices, and same boxes over and over again. I have so many kicks with the same box I have to open every box to figure out which shoe it is; scared to wear them because they will fall apart, shoes yellowing 2 weeks after I buy them before I even where them, bank account dwindling and nothing to show for it (toss shoes like it's no tomorrow due to quality).

Retro cards are you guy serious. Print them out on your laser jet. There are much more important things to worry about like; bad quality, high prices, and same boxes over and over again. I have so many kicks with the same box I have to open every box to figure out which shoe it is; scared to wear them because they will fall apart, shoes yellowing 2 weeks after I buy them before I even where them, bank account dwindling and nothing to show for it (toss shoes like it's no tomorrow due to quality).

Back
Top Bottom