retro cards

Yeah no problem, but wow that's really jacked up about those XV's, sorry to hear that. You would think that JB would give us flight club members betterservice... GO FIGURE.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by tha2one

even the BMP's had a card.
they didn't have a card, they came with a lil booklet, can't even call it that matter of fact, but it wasn't a card.....and speaking ofwhich..whats the big deal bout the retro cards?..i for one, don't really care about that. i did at one point when they started retro'ing Jays, but thatwas years ago. you expect a new retro every month, i cop and just be happy with having the shoe, f the card..lol. i don't know, i guess those are for thosehardcore collectors that need everything the shoe came with. i guess those the ones that don't wear they shoes..to each is own.

Oh well, the retro isn't a big deal for me. Just wondering, anybody here got the XI,XII and the I retro cards they don't needs. I'm glad to takethem off your hands.

I want them retro cards, i only got the 8 retro card. Anyone willing to give me or sell me the cards? much appreciated.

For the countdown packs, are they retro or what, i have them and they are pretty G.
Any info much appreciated

I like to get the retro cards even if I don't have any interest in the shoes. Like the AJ VIII.

I think that style looks like Fisher Price my first Jordans, but I copped a retro card just to have it in the collection.

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

Dang, I didn't even realize till now that the card wasn't in the box. As long as I got the shoes, I'm not that concerned witht the card
Same here. I think they're cool to look at but I really only look at them once and that's it. It's all about the shoes to me.

Didn't mean to bring back the thread, but I have a question about recent retro cards...I just got the XV's from NDC for a really good price and I'mnot one to really care about the retro card, but it caught my attention...I was just curious, XV owners, does your retro card seems extremely flimsy? Theprinting of my card seems off (such as the back; it looks grainy and dark) and just doesn't seem legit...Though the shoes look straight and since i gotthem from NDC makes me feel comfortable, yet there is something about it that makes me feel as if it could be fake...If anyone has info about this, or couldpost pictures, it would be greatly appreciated.

thanks, peace.

even the olympics 1s didnt come with a card.. jb has sunk to an all time low by being cheap with not giving retro cards and cheap with quality... i couldhonestly care less about the card but it was always there before why change it now?

who cares about retro cards anymore? as long as I got the box and the shoe Im good. does anyone think that the retro card being in the box makes the shoes morevaluable?? Its a nice addition but its not that big of a deal to me.

the packs don't. It's pretty weak. All the other retros are still gonna get retro cards tho.

I think after the 20 or 21, they started giving the circle retro card if you guys know what i'm talking about. after that the collection pack has none.

NAW I THINK THATS IT QWITH THE RETRO CARDS...HAVENT SEEN THEM IN ANY OF THE RECENT RELEASES

no more retro cards there arent any in packs and they didnt come in the oly 6's

Oh, that's the reason I haven't seen any retro cards with the packs. Nice clarification.

I swear. This question pops up like once and a while, and it would be the same answers/questions...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom