retro cards

i miss the cards and the hang tags 100x more fire red Vz from 06 made my day when i found out they had a hang tag, along with being one o the sikkest shoesever

Originally Posted by Solefiend

Didn't mean to bring back the thread, but I have a question about recent retro cards...I just got the XV's from NDC for a really good price and I'm not one to really care about the retro card, but it caught my attention...I was just curious, XV owners, does your retro card seems extremely flimsy? The printing of my card seems off (such as the back; it looks grainy and dark) and just doesn't seem legit...Though the shoes look straight and since i got them from NDC makes me feel comfortable, yet there is something about it that makes me feel as if it could be fake...If anyone has info about this, or could post pictures, it would be greatly appreciated.

thanks, peace.
nope mine doesn't. But I do love how they were creative with the picture in the retrocard. It's amazing (sarcasm)

would the value of shoes drop without the retro card or original box. i know its all about the shoes but would u buy the 18's without a brush or17's without its original case?

I dont get what the big deal is about the cards but still JB is using worse materials and skimping on everything possible. I mean, are you serious? a 2 centpiece of paper is what theyve decided to cut! that makes me worried that they might be cutting costs from crucial parts of the shoe. Kinda got me extraworried.

Back
Top Bottom