Retro Of The 2003 Air Jordan 1 Black/Gold Patent Leather Coming Soon?

Can’t check out

Not surprised. They wouldn't even load at first. And Kicksfinder on twitter blasted it. At first they wouldn't even load. Probably fighting bots at this point. Hopefully someone here was able to get through.

Do whatever makes you happy but know that people laugh when they see you.

if you don’t like yellow or gold that’s fine, but just say that. Stop being negative. You out hating on another man. & I DONT wear yellow or gold a lot. But he still dripping. Say something positive or say nothing at all; OR, meet it in the middle. But he dripping and you just tryna focus hate energy his way.
Go look at yourself naked in the mirror and tell yourself you love yourself.

You know what’s the best thing about rocking Js and nikes that no one else cared for cuz they weren’t hyped? Not giving a f. I love these things

160A5BB9-78DD-4860-BEDB-AC991D949D30.jpeg

Just cop it if you're on the edge about it while the prices are still low. Stop worrying about the low resell value, y'all should be happy about that. If it's anything like the other 1's, prices will go up within a year or so.
That's real talk right there. Throw them in the pile and set a calendar reminder for a year from now. Take another look at them after the year and if you like them, keep them. If you don't, sell them and you just made some money.

I'm interested in copping a pair of these since resell is low and I just wanted to know how has everyone's pair been holding up over the past year? Is the creasing really bad?

Back
Top Bottom