Retro Of The 2003 Air Jordan 1 Black/Gold Patent Leather Coming Soon?

Facts but nothing else to talk about bc no one is actually wearing these. Unless I missed that? Haven’t seen on foot. Just a box to stack in a closet lol
31BE29A3-E1D6-457E-BABF-4099DF16E9DB.jpeg
8E8010F0-EDAA-4A93-AC52-2525B1BA8B5C.jpeg

I’ve been rocking my pair continuously :nthat:
Just might be my favorite purchase of the year !

Sizes checking out if anyone needs...
$215 shipped with Global Express (less for standard)

these things r beautiful
C0FA2DB5-4CF1-44E1-853D-35117D6397BE.jpeg

Having actually owned the 03 mids as a 17 yr old- there is no way in hell the mids came close to these. I’m actually super surprised to see the mids get mad love as if they were magical when they were out. I’m telling you there was a picnic table in front of FL with a bunch of em with a clearance 9.99$ sign. Anyways happy to have my pair :smile:

i see the resale for these is only around 220-240.

the pairs im seeing dont look like fakes so that leads my to believe that either people dont like these, they were mass produced OR a combination of the 2.

anyone care to shed some light on this?

i dont normally do resale but since the prices are so low, im definitely thinkin about it...

Just cop it if you're on the edge about it while the prices are still low. Stop worrying about the low resell value, y'all should be happy about that. If it's anything like the other 1's, prices will go up within a year or so.

I would say they were as limited as most Is released this year but they aren't as nice as other colorways. Just compare the thread page count of this one to the Mocha's thread.

Back
Top Bottom