Retro Of The 2003 Air Jordan 1 Black/Gold Patent Leather Coming Soon?

Im so outta touch with releases and Covid. How do these work now? Online only?

Bumping these so its not lost.. almost made another thread looking for this one.

These might be my final Jordan I for the year. I think I'm going to be much more selective or swap out pairs in 2021. I own like 20+ pairs of I's now. Its getting crazy.

In. I like this years black sole version better than the 2013 white sole version. Hopefully these aren’t dumb limited like the 2013 pair was. 2001 mids never looked right to me personally.

Bumping these so its not lost.. almost made another thread looking for this one.

These might be my final Jordan I for the year. I think I'm going to be much more selective or swap out pairs in 2021. I own like 20+ pairs of I's now. Its getting crazy.
I feel the same way fam, I really like these, OVO vibes 😎 I want this to be the last cop, but I do want those J Balvins too, ion know why tho 🤷🏾‍♂️😂😂

Screenshot_20201119-141108~2.png

First FNL W in forever. I'll take it! Good way to roll into the holidays. I feel more coming :nthat:

How are you guys confirming? Mine just says available for reservation but nothing else...

Edit- nvm I see that’s FNL

Struck out on FNL, but the malls here are closed because of Covid. Closed until December or longer.

Back
Top Bottom