Retro Pippen 1's Purple ( PICS)

Nike Air Pippen 1 Retro - Black/White/Varsity Purple. Not too clear, but they're good enough for you to get a pretty good preview of what toexpect when these drop. They feature a black / white / varsity purple colorway, and are set to release sometime in November, and retail for $160. via TSG.

nerd.gif
......?

I've never been a stickler for these new SF6-free bubbles, but it will be mighty awkward seeing a full-length Max-Air shoe with this new dinky design.

Eh..I'll be happy with just the Blk/Red/Wht pair..

And which parts on the shoe is purple? Can't really make it out in the pictures besides on the bottom.

Originally Posted by BIOKICKZ

Eh..I'll be happy with just the Blk/Red/Wht pair..

And which parts on the shoe is purple? Can't really make it out in the pictures besides on the bottom.

looks like the inside of the air bubble and the outer swoosh

They look decent, but I'll pass, and the air bubble looks almost non-existent...
ohwell.gif

$160 is a bit steep...

Then again, what hasn't become a bit steep lately.... Aside from economic hardships, $160 is a lot to pay for a previously made shoe, thats now half the quality it originally was.

top of the LINE brand new technology running shoes barely run $135.00 and people are challenged by that.. Nike really has it made. Casual retros with qualityissues being sold solely because of that sentimental/emotional bond we had with shoes. they created the memories years ago with quality and great designs andwe are suckers for stuff thats close enough.

those are crack....one of the better new colorways Nike has put on a retro in a while....seems like a better idea than those Bakin colored Penny II's thatNike has plans for.

Originally Posted by 3thaman

$160 in November, $59 in June.
True. I dont think I'll be purchasing any nike retro at the msrp ( I learned my lesson from the air max cb34).......I'll wait for it to eithergo on sale or F&F.
Thanks for the pics BTW.

Back
Top Bottom