Retro's in 09

forgot to mention... for the black and red XII's they will have some design in the seude representing when jordan played with the flu in the 1997 NBAdefeating the Jazz with a 38 point performance.

Originally Posted by tommorello

Originally Posted by dukebsktbll23

Sorry if these have already been posted.

I just found out that 3 pairs of XII's will release this year:
White/red
Black/red (black will be seude instead of leather)
new color (white with red design??)

Also the Spacejam XI's will come out toward the end of this year.

Looks like it will be a great year.
eek.gif
Cant wait, But the suede 12s will either be really good or really bad
ohwell.gif

i was thinkin the same thing

forgot to mention... for the black and red XII's they will have some design in the seude representing when jordan played with the flu in the 1997 NBA defeating the Jazz with a 38 point performance.

Already disappointed
smh.gif

Originally Posted by solekollectah81

One of my buddies personally knows gentry and many other JB workers.
Duck tales, whoo hoo hoo!
laugh.gif
That's possible man.

My Advertising teacher's cousin is married to the Texas Rangers owner.

I wouldn't be the one to make this up. I personally hate when people do that on this site. I know that most people that post on here are not very reliable sources but everything my buddy has ever told me about JB usually ends up happening just as he says. If these all don't fall through, I thoroughly apologize but that would honestly be the first time he has ever been wrong about JB.
ok some of it is truth for rite now spacejam xi's will be fusions that's a fact

two QS xii's will release in april/may. similar to the nubuck12 (both pairs)

white/red xii's with a design and the black/red pair is a no go not happening as of now, but dont count out white/red xii's for holiday09/2010release
wink.gif

If this info is TRUE I tell you , Ill be ONE HAPPY guy . I LOVE XII"S . ALL well be copped x 2 . And if Space Jams come back , mos def ill cop a pair ,mine are beat.

hmm i call ducktales, because the dudes i get my info from are right 95% of the time, and they told me there was two XIIs, one in march, one in april, bothbeing Black/White/UNC blue colorways?

and now your coming in here and none of the XIIs you listed had any kind of blue in them..?

probably spacejam fushions. we will wait and see but you cant toy with us over the 11 and 12's man.

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

forgot to mention... for the black and red XII's they will have some design in the seude representing when jordan played with the flu in the 1997 NBA defeating the Jazz with a 38 point performance.

they straight stole my idea! i came up with it a few years ago..except i used Playoff XIIs as my base

always loved ur PS work S, i see ur MIA on the other forum

Back
Top Bottom