Retro's in 09

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

Originally Posted by dukebsktbll23

forgot to mention... for the black and red XII's they will have some design in the seude representing when jordan played with the flu in the 1997 NBA defeating the Jazz with a 38 point performance.

they straight stole my idea! i came up with it a few years ago..except i used Playoff XIIs as my base

sorry to say but i hope it doest look anything like this ma dude

Originally Posted by AJcollections

I got a DS pair of White/Red XII's, nubuck bred XII's
indifferent.gif
, white with red design sound interesting, but not expecting too much, and the spacejams are most likely going to be AFJ XI's.

You and the op could be on to something. Spacejam xi and ajf xi fusion releasing at about the same time.... Hmm

Originally Posted by NJstress03

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

forgot to mention... for the black and red XII's they will have some design in the seude representing when jordan played with the flu in the 1997 NBA defeating the Jazz with a 38 point performance.

they straight stole my idea! i came up with it a few years ago..except i used Playoff XIIs as my base

sorry to say but i hope it doest look anything like this ma dude

Im with you , NOW dope work man but I dope they dont look like this .

Originally Posted by micheal623

yea right says who? Those spacejams are most likely gonna be fusions.

thats what i thought/heard.

I dont really care for XIIs but the white red will be copped x3 and resold x2.

I think the spacejams are going to be fusions. They say the xii's are dropping in April/May but I wouldn't be surprised if they were an FC exclusive. Iheard the vi's look like boo boo

If the info. is correct I will be stock piling up on Spacejam XI and White & Red XII's.....sorry guys...but I will be greedy.
laugh.gif

Sorry if these have already been posted.

I just found out that 3 pairs of XII's will release this year:
White/red
Black/red (black will be seude instead of leather)
new color (white with red design??)

Also the Spacejam XI's will come out toward the end of this year.

Looks like it will be a great year.
im sorry...that list just seems to good to be true. therefore i am not a believer.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

White/red

im sorry...that list just seems to good to be true. therefore i am not a believer.
Only thing here is that I am not sure where the Space XI's came from...the rest...
wink.gif

JM

Please JB no more lasering/designs/any other hot garbage you can think of on classic shoes! xii's will be copped as long as theres nothin on them. And illjust act like I didnt see spacejams mentioned at all. Gonna get my hopes up for nothin

i'm really happy to hear this, but please step up the quality for the xis. the cdp xis seem to have no cushioning.

The black suede/red XII's have been rumored to release before. Before all of the CDP bologna.

I'll take the Celtic I's, and maybe the Cement Iv's and then as Dre says "If you give me one more Jordan pack ____ that you can have itback."

Loosely taken Dre quotes I might add haha.

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

White/red

Only thing here is that I am not sure where the Space XI's came from...the rest...
wink.gif

JM

well that confirms it then. You havent heard about any XI's tho?

the source has to be me seeing them in stores or something with my own eyes because ithe stuff i then went through with jb and ppl jus saying random releaseshas been too much for me to believe

white/red 12's and space jam 11's was suppose to be this past package if ppl have forgotten so believe it when i see it

Back
Top Bottom