Retro's in 09

I'd be a happy man if white red XIIs dropped this year, and if spacejams somehow do release, I'm sure they'll be looking like the cdp's....sopass

if true its gonna be problems for the space jams.

i'll get the white/red xii's myself. The space jams

dont hold up well, that sole turning yellow hurts me

just thinkin about it.

I know the white/blue XIIs are coming out in may but the white/red XII are
pimp.gif

IVE SEEN SOME INFO BOUT THOSE 12s COMIN OUT. HEARD TRUE BLUE 3s, SEPERATE 5s (DMP II 5s), ALOT OF 1s, TWO 60+PACKAGES, ALPHA OMEGA PACKAGE, N SUM MORE JUNK.......

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

Originally Posted by dukebsktbll23

forgot to mention... for the black and red XII's they will have some design in the seude representing when jordan played with the flu in the 1997 NBA defeating the Jazz with a 38 point performance.

they straight stole my idea! i came up with it a few years ago..except i used Playoff XIIs as my base

Stop playin. This is gahbich.

I'll believe it when I get some pics or something but hopefully JB drops something by summer time b/c the 1st qtr of this yr doesn't look to bebringing anything worth buying.

Originally Posted by dukebsktbll23

One of my buddies personally knows gentry and many other JB workers.

psh i doubt they be releasing any xi even if they did good from cdp but i would like see white/red xii's back
happy.gif

crap. the white/red 12s coming out? NT what should i do?(please answer) should i buy the OG white/red 12s later this month.(DS $250) or should i wait and seeif these do come out this year??help me out on what to do NT.thanx

It sounds great. I would personally like to see some 9's release.

Looking for near dead-stock pair of XIII's, cranberry/countdown
Jordan retro X steel/ice blue
will make trade

Originally Posted by Hugo

crap. the white/red 12s coming out? NT what should i do?(please answer) should i buy the OG white/red 12s later this month.(DS $250) or should i wait and see if these do come out this year??help me out on what to do NT.thanx

Buy the OG's for sure. The originals use better leather and have that transparent red sole. Compared to originals the 03/04 retroes are garbage I can onlyimagine what they'll be like this year.

Back
Top Bottom