Retro's XII's Still at Retail Collecting Dust Unappreciation vol. Tell'em Why You Mad

my white/ red xii's came in today from NTLV  
pimp.gif

I just got my pair in from Footlocker dot com yesterday...I wore them immediately. I was sleeping on them for a good while, and I knew if I didn't pull the trigger I was gonna miss out on a decent price...paid $117 for my pair...they're nice!
pimp.gif

flu games look terrible in suede/nubuck so that could be a reason and rising suns are ever terrible lol with patent leather and the air holes on them ruined 12s... They need to retro obsidian 12s and not lows..

I'm still on the hunt.
I might just cop for retail =\ unless I find a decent price

I love the XIIs and I like the colorways that they have right now but I am not going to pay that much money for these ya know? Plus all jordans are being re-released at a rate that makes them almost undesirable as all of a sudden everyone has a pair.

I didnt mind the look of the suede on the XII's- but it collects dust like crazy. The vred VI's arent any where near as bad. Flu games are my least favorite shoe in my collection.

I got sort of lucky today. I called NTSF and they had one sz 11 for 89.99. Thank you for Nikefind.

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

I got sort of lucky today. I called NTSF and they had one sz 11 for 89.99. Thank you for Nikefind.
I need to call but I haven't had time...does anybody know if there are 9.5s still available?

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

I need to call but I haven't had time...does anybody know if there are 9.5s still available?

Call around to different Nketowns. You should find a pair.

Originally Posted by jayem

Just copped mine on disco....

still new here. what does "disco" mean?
I want the white/reds but I cant find them anywhere for retail. Im mad about waiting for these to drop in  price but there all gone now.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by budgetballin

Originally Posted by jayem

Just copped mine on disco....

still new here. what does "disco" mean?
I want the white/reds but I cant find them anywhere for retail. Im mad about waiting for these to drop in  price but there all gone now.
mad.gif
Disco = Discount

Back
Top Bottom