Retro's XII's Still at Retail Collecting Dust Unappreciation vol. Tell'em Why You Mad

Rising Suns with insoles and retro card @ S&D Underground in Green Acres Mall 1 pair left the display model $99.99

I could use some flu games. They have been on order from finish line and not going through.

Originally Posted by puffin85

I need another pair of the white and red

i put my 1st pair away after 3 wears hoping for a price drop but so far everywher & everyone still ants retail for sz 12
indifferent.gif

frown.gif
mad.gif

well they're gone at FNL.

hope everyone can get their pairs..as soon as the other companies put them on sale I bet they'll be gone rather quickly

I thought these wud drop faster. Too many jays still sittin on the shelves. Aniversarys, Oreos, Pistons, LA's, cherrys, flu games. Drop those prices!

Originally Posted by daproblem53

where can i get the white red in nyc?

they pushed your luck too far..most stores already sold out cuz they put em on sale, or major retailers still have em at full price...might have to check downtown.

Originally Posted by AirFresh23Js

Originally Posted by JOaRiDrAN23

Just hooked up the eastbay pair for 109.00  plus 20% off got em for 95.00 shipped YEAHHHHH
pimp.gif

what im going there right now.

Eastbay already soldout. Where else still have them?

Well guys the "cherry" XII's i ordered from Eastbay have just arrived.  It was quick shipping but i am less than impressed.  I had a sz 9.5 and they were too tight so i thought for 96.00 i cant go wrong gettin a 10.   I open them up and they are freaking used...I am kinda pissed because i wanted a brand new pair.  I guess these will be my wearable pair...but smh at eastbay for sending me used shoes....anybody elses come used?

I'm glad I picked up the nubucks during the first F&F after they released. You can't find them in the stores in Houston and I've seen prices creep up for them online. I'm considering getting another pair to ice.

Back
Top Bottom