Retro's XII's Still at Retail Collecting Dust Unappreciation vol. Tell'em Why You Mad

I'm still looking to cop, yet I've decided to just try and trade my 03 breds for em in a 12.
Seems like a fair trade

Originally Posted by JOaRiDrAN23

Well guys the "cherry" XII's i ordered from Eastbay have just arrived.  It was quick shipping but i am less than impressed.  I had a sz 9.5 and they were too tight so i thought for 96.00 i cant go wrong gettin a 10.   I open them up and they are freaking used...I am kinda pissed because i wanted a brand new pair.  I guess these will be my wearable pair...but smh at eastbay for sending me used shoes....anybody elses come used?

that sucks, but I know the feeling... had it happen to me not too long ago. They were returned pairs and it seems like eastbay returns doesn't really check or care for condition of them. Anyone can use pairs and send them back for credit or exchange.

were can i get the white/red 12's online
in a 10.5 under 150, the lowest i seen
so far is 125 @ shoetrends.com and
the black/red 12's @ nike.com for 150.

I don't know whats up with where ever you are at, but all the mens sizes have BEEN looong gone around my way since December.....there is 4 stores in my mall and nobody got any left.

I went to San Antonio this past weekend and seen the white/red xii's still @ retail
indifferent.gif

It's been 7 months they should be on sale

anybody know if niketown still has any?

Got the white/red's from Swoosh, the Nubuck's as a birthday gift from my girl, and the Flu Game's for $89 from Niketown LA. May cop another pair of Flu Games and a pair of Rising Sun's from citysole in the coming weeks.

Originally Posted by UltraPromoman

I'm glad I picked up the nubucks during the first F&F after they released. You can't find them in the stores in Houston and I've seen prices creep up for them online. I'm considering getting another pair to ice.

I picked up my nubuck XII's from nike outlet 
indifferent.gif
for like 89.99

My "Cherry" XII's are still "somewhat" on ice...only wore em to go to the pharmacy and back...then clean the ++!# out of the sole because I had regretted what I had just done.

Originally Posted by BigBallinBruce

My "Cherry" XII's are still "somewhat" on ice...only wore em to go to the pharmacy and back...then clean the ++!# out of the sole because I had regretted what I had just done.

they're retro's...not OG's...relax..it's just a red sole....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

they're retro's...not OG's...relax..it's just a red sole....
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 Word. That was hella dumb.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]STOP[/color] calling them Cherry XII's. Before the word about the retro came out these had [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]NEVER[/color] been referred to by that foolish nickname. Do us all a favor and [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]STOP[/color] with these gimmick names. They are [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]White/Black/VARSITY RED[/color]. PERIOD!!!!!!

VARSITY RED

VARSITY RED

VARSITY RED

VARSITY RED

VARSITY RED

VARSITY RED

VARSITY RED

VARSITY RED

VARSITY RED

VARSITY RED

VARSITY RED

Not every shoe needs a silly nickname. Stop the madness.

Originally Posted by Steve212

Damn hipsters....
laugh.gif

White/reds are hella nice. Its a shame they sat.
The quality of the suede on the black/reds is complete crap. Nothing like the vred 6s.

Originally Posted by abernja

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]STOP[/color] calling them Cherry XII's. Before the word about the retro came out these had [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]NEVER[/color] been referred to by that foolish nickname. Do us all a favor and [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]STOP[/color] with these gimmick names. They are [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]White/Black/VARSITY RED[/color]. PERIOD!!!!!!

VARSITY RED

VARSITY RED

VARSITY RED

VARSITY RED

VARSITY RED

VARSITY RED

VARSITY RED

VARSITY RED

VARSITY RED

VARSITY RED

VARSITY RED

Not every shoe needs a silly nickname. Stop the madness.
Preach homie. 

Back
Top Bottom