Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• 2 Pear

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol Sak, Yeezys are far more difficult to get your hands on which sucks because the 350 is a brilliant shoe :rolleyes

Nah yeezys are way worse man Jordan 1 releases are nothing compared to those joints

Agree with this. Yeezy releases are insane. Yeezys are terrible shoes but I've never seen so much backdooring, site hacking, raffle rigging, and outright craziness.

Where were you at when the 09 Space Jams dropped

I'm 37. I've seen a lot of releases, including the 09 Space Jams. This Yeezy stuff is unprecedented, and this is from someone who thinks Kanye and his shoes are terrible.

I'm not a Yeezy person either but the reason why the resell price is high is because of the availability name attached to the shoe, and the previous shoes of Kanye that have high resell prices.  The only reason the Yeezys have a high resale is because of the name attached to it.  People know they can get money if anything has the name Yeezy attached to it like the Fragment 1s.  In terms of availability both the Yeezys and Nike Air 1s are the same, where it deviates is the name, Yeezy being the standout name.

Availability is definitely not the same at all. Not even close for the matter of fact.

Breaking NIKETALK News
Local Poster Air Sakuragi Involved In Recent
Derail-Gate Scandal
Story Live @ 10

SBB1's

Yeezy 350s

Dead All Talk

Is the New Post notification alert broken again?

Last edited:
And furthermore look at the resale prices of the past OG 1s. SBBs could be had for the great prices after its release during the summer while the UNCs and CMs don't even go for much on the resale market. Jordan 1s and yeezys can't be compared to like that

when was it every stated that the advisability for Nike air 1s and yeezys was the same or even close????
I'm talking about availability, both shoes have similar production numbers when you look at their respective launch locator maps.  The only reason is because of the name
Agree with this. Yeezy releases are insane. Yeezys are terrible shoes but I've never seen so much backdooring, site hacking, raffle rigging, and outright craziness.
Same things that happen for a Nike Air 1 release

They are not the same in terms of availability bro at all I don't get where you're getting this info from but it's wrong bro. And the backdooring, site hacking (none that I can recall for a Jordan 1), rigged raffles and overall demand on yeezys is not comparable to any Jordan 1 release even the frags. Please stop

They are not the same in terms of availability bro at all I don't get where you're getting this info from but it's wrong bro. And the backdooring, site hacking (none that I can recall for a Jordan 1), rigged raffles and overall demand on yeezys is not comparable to any Jordan 1 release even the frags. Please stop
Availability wise, you are and the other are right but basically everything else backdooring, site hacking, rigged raffles and demand happen for the Nike Air 1s.

Availability wise, you are and the other are right but basically everything else backdooring, site hacking, rigged raffles and demand happen for the Nike Air 1s.
Yeah but NOT TO THE EXTENT of yeezys bro. If you don't take that into account then you can say that about any release

Yeah but NOT TO THE EXTENT of yeezys bro. If you don't take that into account then you can say that about any release
Yes you could say that about any release, Yeezys are nothing but an alternate Nike Roshe to me.  The same happens for a Nike Air 1 regardless my friend.

In. Just one pair, that's all I ask for 
smokin.gif

The point is that While Yeezys and 1s are both reltively hyped, Yeezys are released in far less quanitites. I know you love 1s, and you're excited about the Banneds/Breds dropping but dont put out false "FACTS" and trying to hype 1s up.  Only collabs are remotely comparable to Yeezy releases@AirSakuragi

Yes you could say that about any release, Yeezys are nothing but an alternate Nike Roshe to me.  The same happens for a Nike Air 1 regardless my friend.
Ok fine I see you're stubborn and don't understand why I'm saying but what you're saying is false regardless bro

My birthday weekend.

Oh it is going to be nice if I can scoop these up.

Good luck to all. I'll be lurking around this thread from time to time!

My birthday weekend.

Oh it is going to be nice if I can scoop these up.

Good luck to all. I'll be lurking around this thread from time to time!
My birthday the Weds after - let's hope we both celebrate in style 
smokin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom