Return of the NikeTalk Fitted Cap. Help us decide our size distribution and order quantities!

What fitted cap size are you MOST interested in?

• 6 7/8

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 7 1/8

• 7 1/4

• 7 3/8

• 7 1/2

• 7 5/8

• 7 3/4

• 7 7/8

• I don't really want a hat, I just wanted to click something.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Missed out last time ...still mad :smh:

Why won't a preorder work? Have a preorder available for 2 weeks, limit 1 per order, and EVERYONE who really wanted one will cop. We'll be able to donate more to charity also

@Methodical Management  make a NT skully b. we need dat 
frown.gif

fitted will be copped though 
nthat.gif

I'm a 7 1/4 in fitteds but whenever ordering online I go a size down just to avoid the possibility of the hat being too big. The benefits of having a New Era flagship store not too far away so I can get the hat stretched :smokin .
Didn't know they did that. How exactly does it work?

Nice :nthat: I'm in since I missed out last time...

Maybe a shirt on the horizon after the hat Meth :nerd:

Missed out last time ...still mad :smh:

Why won't a preorder work? Have a preorder available for 2 weeks, limit 1 per order, and EVERYONE who really wanted one will cop. We'll be able to donate more to charity also

Pre-order available?

Meth explained it earlier

I'm too old for that. Possibility of a pre-order? Willing to pay in advance.
This.

Im going to mess around and strike out again

As much as I'd like to give you that security, a pre-order window would delay the product.  We'd have to collect all the pre-orders, THEN place the actual order.  It also creates additional complexity for the Cap City team, and bear in mind this is something that's being done to raise money for charity.  I don't expect them to make money off of this.  Given that, we're trying to be considerate of their staff time and resources. 

What we can do, to try and make sure everyone who REALLY wants one will get one, is order more than last time and use this opportunity to ensure that our order quantities reflect your size requests.  Last time, for example, people on the extreme ends of the spectrum found that their sizes were among the first to sell out.  We want everyone to have a good chance this time. 

i'm glad 7 5/8 is a popular size 
smokin.gif
  ill pay early to secure my size if possible 
nerd.gif

edit: just read that i can't pre order 
tired.gif

Last edited:
Meth, besides the patch, can you make any other changes. even if subtle?
The design is locked.  We need to get the order placed ASAP.  You guys have waited long enough already and NO amount of time would ever allow us to configure a product that 100% of people would be 100% satisfied with.  

I've heard over and over again that users wanted a new fitted cap identical to the original release.  The patch was controversial and we wanted to keep the first release special.  The decision to go with the same exact specs minus the patch was sound, and it helps us turn this project around faster without a bunch of design revisions.  

It's also better at managing expectations, because you guys know what the finished product will look like.
Nice
nthat.gif
I'm in since I missed out last time...

Maybe a shirt on the horizon after the hat Meth
nerd.gif
Ask @Hardaway33  ... if enough people want it, maybe a Random Objects x NKETLK shirt could happen one day.  You never know. 

Methodical Management Methodical Management

Are you guys going to use the same materials as the first cap? I managed to luck out and cop one but after a couple of months parts of the black material all around started browning out. I tried using some cleaners but it didn't help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom